The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsForum GamesDragon Island RP

897 99329
Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

In the 1500's a secret society of dragon friends took the last 8 dragons to a new island. The mage in the group set up a sphere of hiding around it making it invisible to everything. It is now the 1800's. You are either a dragon or society member who lives on the island. You all are at the center of the island where dragons and the society live together. The dragons have multiplied and so have the society. Only 2 of the original dragons survive. They head two factions. Right now the island is splitting apart between good and evil. Which side will you be? Limit 2 Char.

Name:
Dragon or Society
Classbasic fantasy class or dragon type)
otheranything special about your char)

My two char's.

Name:Garlix
Dragon
Class:Shadow type
other:Has scar across eye and is the evil dragon. One of the Dragons that came with the society.

Name:Vearlin
Dragon
Class:Light dragon
other:Head good dragon. One of the dragons that came with the original society.

• 897 Replies
Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

Damian and Tempest nodded at them in agreement.

"Then where is the place for this sort of thing? I am seriously asking, I have no idea what the customs of the modern person is."Martin says.

RoseOfThorns
RoseOfThorns
153 posts
Nomad

"There are many places but maybe not a tomb. Once we get out of here I could take you into town and possibly to my place." Chari says thinking of places as she did not as much either when it came to these things

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

Martin shrugged."A mere location does not matter to me."

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

"I apperciate the positive feedback. It will be quite a very different adventure when I have them." Malaya says light-heartedly knowing only a little of takin care of someone from taking care of Valtair
Valtair nods "Of course you could always come to me for help. I would like to teach them about what I know." He says meaning what Vearlin had showed him in the book he was given

RoseOfThorns
RoseOfThorns
153 posts
Nomad

"Then it doesn't matter. I don't have past experience so any place is fine." Chari says as kisses martin quickly

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

Martin keeps Chari close smiling."Well that was fun."

RoseOfThorns
RoseOfThorns
153 posts
Nomad

Chari smiles back "It certainly was. My knight in Glossy black armor." Chari says slightly laughing as she rests her head against his chest

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"Oh what a twist? Usually black armor would be the bane to any honor, but in this idea it is embodying it, it seems."Martin says with a smile.

RoseOfThorns
RoseOfThorns
153 posts
Nomad

"It would seem that way. I pushed away so many people it is nice to finally let someone in." Chari says softly looking up at him

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"Well I am glad to have this privelege."Martin said with a smile.

RoseOfThorns
RoseOfThorns
153 posts
Nomad

"You're too kind. There's just...something different about you and I love it." Chari says smiling

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"Maybe it is the fact that I am the only one who could match your skills."Martin says with a laugh.

RoseOfThorns
RoseOfThorns
153 posts
Nomad

Chari shrugs and laughs as well "That could be it. I haven't met anyone else who can." Chari says smirking

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

Martin brings Chari as close as possible and kisses her with a passion.

RoseOfThorns
RoseOfThorns
153 posts
Nomad

Chari closes her eyes a little as the kiss goes on. She felt warm and relaxed. As they kissed

Showing 751-765 of 897