The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsForum GamesDragon Island RP

897 99327
Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

In the 1500's a secret society of dragon friends took the last 8 dragons to a new island. The mage in the group set up a sphere of hiding around it making it invisible to everything. It is now the 1800's. You are either a dragon or society member who lives on the island. You all are at the center of the island where dragons and the society live together. The dragons have multiplied and so have the society. Only 2 of the original dragons survive. They head two factions. Right now the island is splitting apart between good and evil. Which side will you be? Limit 2 Char.

Name:
Dragon or Society
Classbasic fantasy class or dragon type)
otheranything special about your char)

My two char's.

Name:Garlix
Dragon
Class:Shadow type
other:Has scar across eye and is the evil dragon. One of the Dragons that came with the society.

Name:Vearlin
Dragon
Class:Light dragon
other:Head good dragon. One of the dragons that came with the original society.

• 897 Replies
Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

Martin is a little surprised."You like me?"

RoseOfThorns
RoseOfThorns
153 posts
Nomad

"Sure, you're strong, wise, and good-hearted." Chari says trying to make it sound casual

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

Martin nods."Thanks...I haven't heard anyone say that to me. My parents thought I was ruthless. I guess the years of solitude have mellowed me out."

RoseOfThorns
RoseOfThorns
153 posts
Nomad

"Your welcome. My parents thought I was dangerous, so they shipped me off for training as soon as possible. In a way, I thank them.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"Yeah my parents just put me in my room to study old books. they would go off to keep an eye on the castle. one day they didn't wake up. They died in their sleep. Food poisoning. Told them not to eat those berries."Martin says with a shrug.

RoseOfThorns
RoseOfThorns
153 posts
Nomad

"That's unfortunate. I haven't talked to my parents or really anyone after I finished my training until Thorn came along. I wasn't the friendlist person to begin with." Chari says lightly laughing with a small smile

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"I can tell by how you almost killed me when we first met."Martin says smiling a little.

RoseOfThorns
RoseOfThorns
153 posts
Nomad

Chari smiles a little embarrased now "It was nothing personal. I was just trained that way. But now I'm glad I didn't try to kill you." Chari says

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

Martin laughs."It's fine. I was trained to do worse."

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

After a bit Storm had her new armor on and was figuring out where her daggers and thief's tools would go. As Tempest and the others walk in Storm waves and Moon says hi.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"Well that is a nice suit of armor for you Storm."Damian says with a smile.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

"Thanks. The cloak looks good on you." Storm said and then started untraping and unlocking all of the chest in the room. It was something to keep her busy and she couldn't leave them alone any longer.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

Damian nodded watching storm with kind eyes.Tempest nudged him and Damian broke out of it and retained a straight face.

RoseOfThorns
RoseOfThorns
153 posts
Nomad

Chari smiles "Can you? Well I'm sure you're soft on the inside." Chari says

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"Trust me 8 years alone in the forest tends to harden people. Not to mention all the books I read taught me that I shouldn't reveal remorse during a kill."Martin said with a sigh

Showing 721-735 of 897