ForumsForum GamesDragon Island RP

897 92815
Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

In the 1500's a secret society of dragon friends took the last 8 dragons to a new island. The mage in the group set up a sphere of hiding around it making it invisible to everything. It is now the 1800's. You are either a dragon or society member who lives on the island. You all are at the center of the island where dragons and the society live together. The dragons have multiplied and so have the society. Only 2 of the original dragons survive. They head two factions. Right now the island is splitting apart between good and evil. Which side will you be? Limit 2 Char.

Name:
Dragon or Society
Classbasic fantasy class or dragon type)
otheranything special about your char)

My two char's.

Name:Garlix
Dragon
Class:Shadow type
other:Has scar across eye and is the evil dragon. One of the Dragons that came with the society.

Name:Vearlin
Dragon
Class:Light dragon
other:Head good dragon. One of the dragons that came with the original society.

• 897 Replies
Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

Valtair walked over to them as they were preparing to go "We have everything, right?" he asks

Malaya sees them then takes off and circles them below Storm and Moon. She figured she ask. She thought to Garlix who she hoped was still in her head "What can you tell me about Thorn?" she thinks

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

Tempest and Damian start to fly, and Damian hop on Valtair's back.

"Hello Malaya. Thorn...She was among us at the height of our dominion. She was then captured, then turned on her own accord. I am sorry for branding her a traitor. That was before I changed."Garlix said quietly.

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

Valtair takes off up to the rest of the group. There was one place he read in a book back in the tomb and had taken. It told of a place where one could communicate with dead souls. He planned to talk to his mother

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

"I know. Is there anything I should know about her? And what made her betray you?" Malaya thinks back to Garlix. She only asked because somwthing was up with her

RoseOfThorns
RoseOfThorns
153 posts
Nomad

Thorn flew into the air. Once her mind processed her memories, her headache would begin to go away. She could only think of that dragon who showed her that Garlix was wrong and she shouldn't be doing what she was. She killed him and that was the first time it shocked her to do it.

Chari knew something was going on in her mind "What's truly going on?" she asked mentally to Thorn "I know my past." Thorn replied back "Isn't that a good thing?" Chari asks not understanding "Somethings are best forgotten." Thorn said finally

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"She worked for us as an assassin basically. She got chicken legs at this one job. The guy said I was wrong and that threw her off. After the job she was completely off. She got caught then she met Chari. I branded her a traitor after the job for being captured. I regret it."Garlix said quietly.

Damian yelled at Martin."What is our destination?"
"We have to go the the desert. The Whispering Oasis. It is said you can hear the dead from that place. It opens up into a catacomb, but it has greater threats than just traps."Martin yelled back.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Moon kept up with the group. As she flew both her and Storm tried to figure out how it would be to speak with the dead and figured that it would be a little creepy. They also figured they could get use to it as long as they knew the spirit, that spoke to them, as a friend.

RoseOfThorns
RoseOfThorns
153 posts
Nomad

Chari saw this as an oppurtunity to talk to her dragon-rider ancestors. The may be able to teach her new techinques and abilities and about her family's past and why they lost thier warrior ways.

Thorn eyes widened as mention of speaking to the dead emerged. Just maybe she would be able to talk once again to that soul that turned her life around. Closure from him was all she wanted. She was also afraid of the souls who she killed without mercy

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

Valtair thought he might of heard wrong but if he could talk to the dead then he could speak to his mother "Let's hurry but be careful." He says before speeding ahead his young eagerness gertin the better of him

"That is quite a story. Thorn is quite dangerous it would seem. And it's alright Garlix, I'm sure she forgives you and if not, she will eventually." Malaya thinks back keeping up with the rest of the group

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"Yes. It is an interesting concept speaking with the dead, at least unless they try to kill you. Some really powerful spirits materialize there, and they are able to kill. Just hope they are on our side."Damian said with a shrug.

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

Valtair nodded "I understand. As long as we're respectful and haven't killed anyone in the past." He says as he approaches the desert

Malaya flies next to Moon keeping her new information that she recieved

RoseOfThorns
RoseOfThorns
153 posts
Nomad

Chari wasn't afraid of the dead. She had never seen or faced a ghost but she had no reason to fear them "I just hope they know who we are and let us do our buisness without conflict." She says

Thorn was now afraid of what he had said. Those she killed would not be on their side and would probably try to get revenge on her. She knew a few ways to fight spirits but not enough

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Moon gave a nod and Storm waved to acknowledge the fact that Malaya was there. They didn't say anything cause they liked to enjoy a quite flight when they could.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

Damian watched the water underneath him, since the desert was on the other island he just shrugged. He knew exactly what was going on. When he saw the tower he straigtened up and watched for the oasis.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"Well we are about to arrive at the oasis. Let's get ready for anything that comes our way."Damian said starting to wrap the cloak in a way to shield his face in case of a sandstorm.

Showing 841-855 of 897