ForumsForum GamesDragon Island RP

897 92808
Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

In the 1500's a secret society of dragon friends took the last 8 dragons to a new island. The mage in the group set up a sphere of hiding around it making it invisible to everything. It is now the 1800's. You are either a dragon or society member who lives on the island. You all are at the center of the island where dragons and the society live together. The dragons have multiplied and so have the society. Only 2 of the original dragons survive. They head two factions. Right now the island is splitting apart between good and evil. Which side will you be? Limit 2 Char.

Name:
Dragon or Society
Classbasic fantasy class or dragon type)
otheranything special about your char)

My two char's.

Name:Garlix
Dragon
Class:Shadow type
other:Has scar across eye and is the evil dragon. One of the Dragons that came with the society.

Name:Vearlin
Dragon
Class:Light dragon
other:Head good dragon. One of the dragons that came with the original society.

• 897 Replies
Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

"Jump in and you each will have a guardian that will protect you as you go down. It will most likely be someone you know. They will take you to the underwater entrance safely." He says taking his hand out of the water "Follow my lead." He says jumping into the water

Malaya follows after Valtair hoping he is right. She didn't like the idea of Thorn being their watch guard but figured it was for the best

Froztar
Froztar
1 posts
Nomad

(Are there still openings? And if so do I need to have two characters? and also how do I post a picture x3. Never done that before.)

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

OOC:I don't know if there are still any openings, Froztar, but I do know that you don't have to have two characters. As for posting a picture you have to find the pic on a site with codes and then try the codes with image until you get one that works. You can also just write down a description. Just so you know OOC means out of character and IC means in character.

IC:Moon and Storm jumped in. They found that their guardians were Storm's mom and Moons dad.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

Damian, Tempest, and Martin hop in. Their guardians are Damian's brother, Vearlin, and Martin's great-grandfather(who looks a lot like martin)

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

Valtair's guardian is his mother. He is able to breath without swallowing water and reaches the bottom where a entrances lits up

Malaya guardian is her older brother who died with her mom. She feels a little put of place underwater

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

Damian and Tempest are the first to arrive. Martin is close behind. Once they enter the guardians form into solid bodies.

RoseOfThorns
RoseOfThorns
153 posts
Nomad

Chari is still at the top of the pool. Before she close her eyes and jumps in. Her guardian is someone she doesn't recongize and she reaches the bottom and hurries into entrance

Thorn stands guard up on land. She didn't like the fact of being left to guard on this adventure. Thorn kept her eyes on the look out for anything suspicous

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Moon and Storm land. "Mom!" Storm yelled like a kid as she hugged her mom who she hadn't seen since she was ten. Moon was also happy to see her dad and nuzzled him after the landing.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

Damian looked around at the room and stamped his staff to light it up brighter.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Moon made her scales shine to help Damian light up the place. Storm let go of her mom.

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

Valtair has many questions to ask his mother but he will wait until what they have set out to do is done. His mother gives a affecionate nod as they enter. His scales illuminate lighting the entire area around them as he was a light dragon "There must be more dangers ahead so keep an eye out like always." he says

Malaya smiles happily at her brother as they enter with the others, she had missed him greatly, even more so than her mother. She knew they would have to talk later

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"Ok. There are chambers all around this place, but we will not be able to enter until we pass a few tests."Martin said reviewing his map.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

"Tests well then me and Moon are as ready as we'll ever be." Storm said with a shrug and Moon gave a nod in agreement.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"The tests will push you to your limits. I must warn you of this. I have read of these tests. The Well of Souls is unforgiving in its challenges. There will be three. One for the body, one for the mind, and one for the soul. It will test your strength, your mental ability, and your emotional steadiness."Damian said nodding."We will have to watch out for eachother for this. I don't want to leave anyone behind."

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Storm and Moon both gave a nod in understanding.

Showing 871-885 of 897