ForumsForum GamesZombie Survival [RPG]

336 55642
Unkown
Unkown
958 posts
Nomad

2023. Science went too far. The best scientists in the world came together under the common goal of making the perfect soldier. One that wouldn't feel pain, would never let feelings get in the way, and would never lose the will to fight. And they kind of succeeded. However, these new soldiers lost all sense, and only knew aggresion and survival. They killed every human they saw, and within a year after their drugs got out, the infection had spread all over the world, and nearly everyone was either dead or infected by 2025. Now you have only one goal in mind as one of the few remaining sane people on Earth: to survive.

Character sheet:
You have 20 points to spend on skills, not including points granted by class choices.
Name: (First or last if you want, or just a nickname)
Class: (Scavenger, hunter, recon, sniper, commander)
Health: 100/100
Stamina: 100/100
Hunger: 100/100
Strength: (This affects how much stuff you can carry, along with how much damage you can deal with melee weapons, and how well you can fight bare-handed. This also slightly decreases how much damage you take.)
Stealth: (This greatly affects how easily you can avoid zombies and survivors. You will be able to move more quietly and stealthily and therefore be able to avoid combat more often and find stuff more frequently.)
Intelligence: (This affects how well you can use advanced equipment such as computers, security systems, and vehicles, and you are able to spot weaknesses and tactical opportunities better, along with gaining skill in lock-picking, hot-wiring, etc.)
Charisma: (This affects how well you can interact with other survivors. Raise it high enough and they might give you some free equipment and help, and will also become less likely to try and stab you in the back while you sleep.)
Accuracy: (This affects how well you can aim ranged and thrown weapons, and you are able to throw things farther and more precisely.)
Perception: (Affects how much you can see at a glance, you'll find more stuff when exploring/scavenging, and all you're senses are sharpened so you can sense survivors/zombies/equipment/etc. better.)
Luck: (Affects all stats slightly, zombies are less likely to detect you, you are more likely to scavenge better stuff, etc.)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bio: (Just some basic information about your character, fitness, height, previous job, some random traits/habits, etc.)
Personality: (Basically how your character reacts to zombie situations and how they act towards survivors.)
Inventory weight: 15/15
Weapons: (You will most likely find one in the beginning of the game.)
Gear: (Anything you're wearing, used mostly for defense, speed, and strength.)
Equipement: (Anything you can use that is not a weapon or some type of gear, such as rope, keys, wood, etc.)
Aid: (Anything like first aid, food, water, drugs, etc.)

Classes:
Scavenger: +4 Perception, +4 Stealth, +2 Strength. As a scavenger you will find more stuff while scavenging, and are able to move faster and more stealthily.
Hunter: +4 Accuracy, +4 Strength, +2 Charisma. Hunters are fully trained to track and kill zombies, they are the strongest of the classes and can many times be used to defend others and keep themselves from zombies.
Recon: +4 Stealth, +3 Perception, +3 Intelligence. Recons work best as scouts. They are able to find useful stuff and avoid zombies more easily than others, but aren't too strong in combat.
Sniper: +4 Accuracy, +3 Intelligence, +2 Strength, +1 Charisma. Snipers are the best gunners of all the classes, and are best with ranged weapons. They often times can be used to pick off zombies before they get too close, and are great at combat.
Commander: +4 Intelligence, +4 Charisma, +2 Perception. Commanders are the leaders of the survivors, they are most influential to others and are very good at using their environment for their own good.

I will respond again in 5 hours, and start a game with whoever has joined by then. After that, anyone else can join but they will not have the benefit of starting with other survivors.

• 336 Replies
kase70
kase70
98 posts
Peasant

Name: Lillou Zitah
Class: Recon
Health: 78/100
Hunger: 90/100
Infection : 0.1%
Strength: 3
Stealth: 4
Intelligence: 7
Charisma: 4
Accuracy: 1
Perception: 8
Luck: 3
Bio: Lillou was a scientist. She did not work on the "EDEN" program but she was really interested in the human improvement topic. Its main research was about automated plants and robotics. After the infection spread, she decided to reach the laboratory were EDEN was developed and try to find a remedy. She has no illusion of saving the world but that's all she can do.
Personality: "Observe and analyze". That's how she think. Helpful, maybe naive, she try to find the best solution for everybody.
Inventory weight: 12/15
Weapons: Saw-off shotgun (2)(2/12), Revolver (6/15), Pistol (9/11), Small knife
Gear: None
Equipment: Flashlight (78% Battery)
Aid: Turkey Sandvich (2)
Other: Dollar (9)
Vehicle: None
Allies: Tyler, Storm

"Storm, are you sure this is a good idea ? the doctor said..."
As I see her reaching the top of stairs, I take my gun and follow her.
Before scavenging, I wtach on walls if there is a map or anything to have an idea of how many rooms there are, and waht they may contain.

Unkown
Unkown
958 posts
Nomad

Name: Elisa Tresa Finder (Storm)
Class: Scavenger
Health: 72/100
Stamina: 95/100
Infection: 2.1%
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 4
Accuracy: 4
Perception: 5
Luck: 5
Bio: Elisa was born in the USA and did very good in school. Despite being what most people called a geek, Elisa had a good sized group of friends. These friends are the ones who call her Storm due to her white hair and slightly tanned skin reminding them of the character from X-Men that had the same codename. In 2019 Elisa graduated from collage with the classes to become an archeologist or a paleontologist. She now uses her skills to find what her friends and her need to survive.
Personality: Elisa is playful and quick thinking.
Inventory weight: 10/15
Weapons: Knife (Multitool), Frying pan, Army knife, Switchblade
Equipment: Can opener (Multitool), Screwdriver (Multitool), Handsaw (Multitool), Flashlight (67% battery), Lighter
Aid: Water bottle (2), Soda (1), Chocolate bar (2), Apple (2), Veggie sandvich (1), Sleeping pills (5)[first floor]
Other: Cigarette (9)[first floor], Dollar (21)[first floor], Pick-up truck keys
Vehicle: Pick-up truck, 97% Gas (Shotgun shells [21], Assault rifle rounds [39], Hunting rifle rounds [11])
Allies: Lillou Zitah, Tyler

You do so. As you head up to the second floor, you can still here moaning and shuffling coming from nearly every room. There are three doors placed on the sides of the hallway your in, and a corner at it's end. One door is marked "Storage room," another is marked "Cleaning Supplies," and the third door is marked "Treatment room #1." What do you do?

Bio: Lillou was a scientist. She did not work on the "EDEN" program but she was really interested in the human improvement topic. Its main research was about automated plants and robotics. After the infection spread, she decided to reach the laboratory were EDEN was developed and try to find a remedy. She has no illusion of saving the world but that's all she can do.
Personality: "Observe and analyze". That's how she think. Helpful, maybe naive, she try to find the best solution for everybody.

You do so, following Storm upstairs. There is no map on the second floor. What do you do?

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Bio: Elisa was born in the USA and did very good in school. Despite being what most people called a geek, Elisa had a good sized group of friends. These friends are the ones who call her Storm due to her white hair and slightly tanned skin reminding them of the character from X-Men that had the same codename. In 2019 Elisa graduated from collage with the classes to become an archeologist or a paleontologist. She now uses her skills to find what her friends and her need to survive.
Equipment: Can opener (Multitool), Screwdriver (Multitool), Handsaw (Multitool), Flashlight (67% battery), Lighter
Aid: Water bottle (2), Soda (1), Chocolate bar (2), Apple (2), Veggie sandvich (1), Sleeping pills (5)[first floor]
Vehicle: Pick-up truck, 97% Gas (Shotgun shells [21], Assault rifle rounds [39], Hunting rifle rounds [11])

"We can't just wait for the zombies to come down on us and our supplies won't be fully accounted for until we clean out the place." I say before heading to the storage room.

kase70
kase70
98 posts
Peasant

I nod, wait for her to have open the door of the storage room and if nothing happend I head up to the Treatment room. I take my shotgun and try I hear through the door before I open it.

Unkown
Unkown
958 posts
Nomad

((First of all, so sorry for taking so long to respond. There's been a ton of stuff going on currently, and there's simply been no time. However, I should be more free to post in the forums in the next few weeks, so hopefully I can make it up to you guys. NOW LET'S DO THIS))

Lillou nods to you, and then you go over to the storage room door. You try to open it, but realize that it is locked from the inside. You can hear soft muttering from the other side of the doorway. What do you do?

You do so, and see that Storm is unable to open the door. However, you trust her to deal with the problem, and so walk towards the treatment room door. You stop at the doorway, and put your head up against it to listen for anything on the other side. It is almost completely silent, but you can hear a soft, metallic tink sound emanating from the other side, repeating itself at a slow, constant rate.

Runescape124
Runescape124
3,028 posts
Nomad

Name: Lockus
Class: Sniper
Strength: 2
Charisma: 1
Accuracy: 7
Luck: 2
Bio: 6' 6", and extremely thin, Jack Loch "Lockus" Harding became famous during the Afghan war when he disposed of 18 terrorists with as many bullets in under 3 minutes. In 2015, he was in a factory accident testing possible new explosive compounds for guns and rifles. The accident caused his hair to become a whitish-grey, gained a long scar from his jaw bone almost up to his ear, and he now always think every possible outcome of an action before he continues ahead.
Personality: Cold, calculating, and has a mind of a steel trap
Inventory weight: 0/15
Weapons: Claw Hammer
Equipment: Lighter
Aid: None

You find an exit and start heading towards it, both survivors following you. However, as you get close to it to zombies use it to get into the store as it was slightly open, along with the two zombies still following you.

Been awhile since I've played this. Hope my story is still good

I take a swing at the closest zombie, and then run away from the zombies already in the store, and the ones coming through the door. I tell the other two survivors to follow. I keep an eye out for any more useful items or possible weapons, as well as another exit.
StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

I try to pick the lock with the blade of the knife that is a part of my multitool.

kase70
kase70
98 posts
Peasant

I feel my heart hitting quicker. Assuming that there is no window in a treatment room, I take my flashlight. If the shotgun is too heavy for being hold with the torchlight, I take my revolver and point it on the same direction than light.
When ready, I stop to breath and open the door.

Runescape124
Runescape124
3,028 posts
Nomad

bump

Unkown
Unkown
958 posts
Nomad

Name: Lockus
Class: Sniper
Strength: 2
Charisma: 1
Accuracy: 7
Luck: 2
Bio: 6' 6", and extremely thin, Jack Loch "Lockus" Harding became famous during the Afghan war when he disposed of 18 terrorists with as many bullets in under 3 minutes. In 2015, he was in a factory accident testing possible new explosive compounds for guns and rifles. The accident caused his hair to become a whitish-grey, gained a long scar from his jaw bone almost up to his ear, and he now always think every possible outcome of an action before he continues ahead.
Personality: Cold, calculating, and has a mind of a steel trap
Inventory weight: 0/15
Weapons: Claw Hammer
Equipment: Lighter
Aid: None

Of course you can ^^ However, can you first tell me what page you got that quote from, so that I can see some of the older parts of your storyline?

You are not able to pick the lock. The murmuring goes on. What do you do?

You do so, holding the shotgun and torch in front of you as you enter. Facing the light to the center of the room, you see a small table in the middle of the room, covered in blood but apparently once used for bionic treatment (Replacing limbs with robotic parts). On one side of the table you see a humanoid form sitting on the edge. You face your flashlight at it and it faces you: Infected. The thing has glowing red eyes, it's bottom jaw is completely gone from it's face, and the top and left parts of it's whole head are seemingly replaced with metal. Looking down at it's body, you can see that it has no clothes. Its right arm and right chest are, however, replaced with cyborg parts, and both it's legs and lower waist are replaced with robot parts as well. It seems this infected had intense treatment when it was a human. Its legs were swinging and had been causing the metallic noise earlier, but now they are still, and the thing is staring at you, unmoving. What do you do?

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

I turn my flashlight on and shine it under the door. I then look under the door to try to see what is in the room.

kase70
kase70
98 posts
Peasant

Looks like this hospital has some ambarassing secrets..
I whisper "Storm, looks like I have a problem here..."
I curse myself to have taken that **** unaccurate shotgun.. I slowly turn it to my right in order to have greater chances to hit its non-mechanized body. I just hope that it won't send my bullets back.
Then I shoot and jump back in the hallway (in direction of Storm). At the same time, I prepare myself for an other shoot at the outside of the door.

Unkown
Unkown
958 posts
Nomad

You do so. You see a few crates and boxes, but can't see what's on the other side of the door that's causing the noises. However, as the light shines, the murmuring stops abruptly.

You hear a clang of metal as your bullets hit the infected's metal parts, and the hear soft but audible metal thuds as the thing starts heading towards you. You are against the wall next to the doorway, and see that Storm is preoccupied with something on the other side of the door she had gone to investigate.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

I turn off the light to see if the moaning starts up again.

PwnajLeadah981
PwnajLeadah981
564 posts
Nomad

Name: Sora X. Whiteblade
Class:Recon
Strength:2
Stealth:1(+4)
Intelligence:3(+3)
Charisma:6
Accuracy:3
Perception:1(+3)
Luck:4
Bio: Sora Xeno Whiteblade is a 5'6" badminton player and is also an environmentalist. Way back in 2013, he was known by his classmates for being extremely smart, independent, and strategic. In 2021 he graduated in college and hence became an environmentalist. He knows a lot of science and can use the nature around him for an advantage. He also used to sneak up on people then pranked them. Ever since the apocalypse of 2025 he has been training his martial-arts, swordsfighting, and shooting skills.
Personality: Hot-tempered, Friendly, Influential, Nature-loving
Inventory weight: 15/15
Weapons:
Gear:
Equipement:
Aid:

Showing 286-300 of 336