ForumsGame WalkthroughsNeed help on GemCraft?

358 211138
Mac_MK
Mac_MK
752 posts
Nomad

Can anyone give me help how to get threw the 10th war its yellow and its hard any tips and idea please

• 358 Replies
lunarplex
lunarplex
34 posts
Peasant

i didn't even realize i was playing v1.1 allready. i blame teh beer

redwinger333
redwinger333
324 posts
Nomad

beat the first epic on the first lap... had 3 lvl 6 purples (they just kept coming =D ) and 4 lvl 4s set up by 5 water traps. he got pretty close to passing by me, but my last tower took him down. only raised to about 4-5k mana.

and does anyone know how to get the secret amulets? i havent come across any yet, and i just passed the second epic (really easy with dual mastery) and idk if im just not far enough in the game or if i need to get glowing frame on certain maps.

lunarplex
lunarplex
34 posts
Peasant

get glowing frame on most of the levels within the epic levels. secret levels will appear. you get amulets when you win those.

redwinger333
redwinger333
324 posts
Nomad

ty lunar, ill have to work on that

Jikek
Jikek
1,186 posts
Nomad

*first post in forums for about 2 months lol*
hmm. first epic boss. lvl 23. keep lowering him to 2000 by the second lap. then he reaches the end. and kills me.
help plz?

~Jikek

Jikek
Jikek
1,186 posts
Nomad

nvm just beat him. I guess quantity over quality makes a hug diference.

denny12
denny12
3 posts
Peasant

I beated first epic on second try with 3 level 6 runes (changing their places) :P

Mac_MK
Mac_MK
752 posts
Nomad

has anyone gotten over 51 level?

steevo15
steevo15
1,562 posts
Peasant

yes, I am at almost level 80, I finally beat the game last night, I just need to get all of the journey amulets, and then I will have completely beat the game because I have all glowing frame scores

Mac_MK
Mac_MK
752 posts
Nomad

Hey steevo15 can you comment on my profile or here tell me how to get passed the 51 level bug please?

Jikek
Jikek
1,186 posts
Nomad

im stuck on this one level. it should be easy. but no matter what i do i keep losing. Ive gotten 1 grade 3 and 2 grade 2 yet i keep losing on like the 7th wave because like 50 monsters come out! Can someone tell me what to put into skills? im level 26

Mac_MK
Mac_MK
752 posts
Nomad

try putting halls in the ground to stop them getting away fast and dude put grade 4 gems or something

Mac_MK
Mac_MK
752 posts
Nomad

Man how come when I go load my saved game aint there this is bs

eric6942069
eric6942069
20 posts
Peasant

Just beat the last epic battle and i few hints is to line up like 4 towers on each side right out of the thing where they make monsters and get up to max 12000 mana so the epic boss can make 2 trips around. Make sure to have the best gem that reduces armor and then after he gets past all of your gems have a tower everyonce in a while to set the purple(reduce armor)on so you can reduce its armor and maybe set some things to slow him. Then on the last turn have a few towers and things to slow him down so he nearly gets hit by the same amount twice(right out of the thing and before he goes in your thing). Only got like 25000 health out of 140000 the first round but after i got his armor down alot more it just went so much faster.

eric6942069
eric6942069
20 posts
Peasant

I actualy never even found out how to get the secret battles or whatever they are. I got a bunch of them glowing and even like the last 6 battles i did i got glowing without a second try. It was lil easier then what i was expecting to, never lost a single game.

Showing 91-105 of 358