ForumsGame WalkthroughsNeed help on GemCraft?

358 211180
Mac_MK
Mac_MK
752 posts
Nomad

Can anyone give me help how to get threw the 10th war its yellow and its hard any tips and idea please

• 358 Replies
lunarplex
lunarplex
34 posts
Peasant

in most browsers theres a settings menu where you can see all the cookies.

those cleaner proggies is just like cleaners at work/home. they do the shit you dont wanna waste time doing, but often they break stuff

Jikek
Jikek
1,186 posts
Nomad

ok at level 32 i easily finished the 2nd epic boss and glow framed it on my first try. with 20k mana.

the_zombie_killer
the_zombie_killer
306 posts
Nomad

can anyone help me on the 4th epic??

dragoncrusher
dragoncrusher
773 posts
Peasant

Just get has much mana has you can!

oshimoto
oshimoto
46 posts
Nomad

Get mana, build towers in 1 area with water trenches. Mana is for so if your fighting a boss it won't kill you.

Cheap_Spark
Cheap_Spark
2 posts
Nomad

lv 68, have 3 more hidden attacks to do and then im goin to beat the last epic battle which is ridiculous with its health being over 150000

Cheap_Spark
Cheap_Spark
2 posts
Nomad

lv 77 now just the last epic battle to do

GabrielSoares
GabrielSoares
20 posts
Nomad

can anyone tell me what's 'dual gem mastery' and 'ure gem mastery'?

cannonarm250
cannonarm250
42 posts
Nomad

I cant beat the 4th lvl so hard

cannonarm250
cannonarm250
42 posts
Nomad

I cant beat the 4th lvl so hard

steevo15
steevo15
1,562 posts
Peasant

Gabriel Soares said: can anyone tell me what's 'dual gem mastery' and 'ure gem mastery'?

Dual Gem mastery keeps the gem from getting weaker when you combine two different types of gems, For example, if you combine a green gem and a blue gem, then they won't lose as much range and added damage when combined. If you look at the description of the gem, it should say things like "range +20%" along with other stuff.

Pure gem mastery adds onto the perks that you already get when using pure gems. If you don't know what a pure gem is, it is just one single color of gem that is not combined with other colors. So for example, if you have a pure gem, and you are looking at the gem description it will say something like "damage +19%" but that is when you have pure gem mastery as opposed to "damage +10@$" but that is without pure gem mastery.
Jikek
Jikek
1,186 posts
Nomad

lol just got 100k mana on a lvl i got like 1,200,000 more than the glow frame amount :P

steevo15
steevo15
1,562 posts
Peasant

What level was that? Jikek?

lumpiaman510
lumpiaman510
375 posts
Nomad

this is suppose to be on support and suggestions.

lumpiaman510
lumpiaman510
375 posts
Nomad

4th lvl. is so easy!

Showing 121-135 of 358