ForumsNews and FeedbackQUICKKKK QUESTION

9 2910
Codemax5
Codemax5
1 posts
Nomad

Hi i was wondering when the AG3 was going to be released, this month (hopefully) or next month and so on? thanks! [SIC]

• 9 Replies
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

There's no release date.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

The only thing about AG3's release date that is certain is a mere rumour going around town... and that states that it's going to be released either at the end of this year (which is unlikely) or at the beginning of next year (which is more likely), so nothing is certain unless an admin officially posts a date!

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

that states that it's going to be released either at the end of this year (which is unlikely) or at the beginning of next year (which is more likely), so nothing is certain unless an admin officially posts a date!

Anything is equally likely, because we know nothing of what they're doing, or even if they are still working on it.
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Anything is equally likely, because we know nothing of what they're doing, or even if they are still working on it.

Agreed, it's like staring into a void, hoping to catch a glimpse of light... something equally uncertain, but nevertheless... hope keeps dreams alive, right?

Let's just try to keep the faith and keep poking the admins to start showing a sign of life and feed the AG chicks some info to keep them running around? Much better than to have a pessimistic view on it as it brings you down! =)
skydragon720
skydragon720
343 posts
Nomad

wouldnt gantics question be spam since it is less than 7 words?

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,769 posts
Chamberlain

Many shall (and have) guess, but slim are he odds that they shall be correct before some sort of announcement, i could have sworn that I said that it would be summer of this year. Nothing happened this summer, they did close the open beta, but that wasn't until September, fall.... So any rumors you hear can automatically be concluded to be false

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Never poke in a hyve with a stick... =P

Many shall (and have) guess, but slim are he odds that they shall be correct before some sort of announcement, i could have sworn that I said that it would be summer of this year. Nothing happened this summer, they did close the open beta, but that wasn't until September, fall.... So any rumors you hear can automatically be concluded to be false

I think you stated the exact thing that answers all questions regarding this topic/debate/discussion/mystery/saga ...ah, well, not saga, ahem... where was I? Ah yes... and that is that the ArmorGames HQ has to come with a formal/official announcement on when and how the new AG3 website will be launched! And since that hasn't happened yet, we wait! =)
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

RUN FOR THE HILLS! OUR MODS HAVE BECOME CORRUPT!

Lol.

No, because it is only considered spam when the comment/post doesn't contribute to the topic/question at hand. The "7 word" rule isn't very good. It just helps scare people into putting a little more thought into their posts.

Anyway, the visible admins have hinted that the AG3 site is still being worked upon, and they're still hiring anyone who qualifies to help. Seeing how they're giving out 6 month contracts, it might be 6 months and up before we see the promised goodies.
skydragon720
skydragon720
343 posts
Nomad

Never poke in a hyve with a stick... =P

Im running away right no..............

No, because it is only considered spam when the comment/post doesn't contribute to the topic/question at hand. The "7 word" rule isn't very good. It just helps scare people into putting a little more thought into their posts.

Well, thats nice to know!

Showing 1-9 of 9