ForumsThe TavernFriday the 13th

23 4134
Cheeseman298
Cheeseman298
118 posts
Nomad

well todays friday the 13th. Whats supposed to happen (even though its a myth). I heard you get bad luck,

• 23 Replies
Girl_Power
Girl_Power
379 posts
Peasant

Yes I have heard lots of people around the world die on this very day.I think its a rumour but that's what I have heard!

shermzx
shermzx
564 posts
Nomad

something to do with death.friday the 13 reminds me of jason

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

apparently today is the last day of school for me. heheheh many more teachers are retiring this year than anytother. just a co-inkidink

kingofvwcosmos
kingofvwcosmos
74 posts
Nomad

yesterday I broke a mirror (I really did) so we'll see

baseballfamer123
baseballfamer123
321 posts
Nomad

I have already got bad luck to do. I think it runs through my family though. They all have bad luck on friday the 13th

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

Well, about 2 years I think, their was another Friday the 13 and I was walking. I was half way to home when I need to go but nothing around. I almost made it to the house but no. I also lost $5 on that day so it's not a super unlucky day.

steevo15
steevo15
1,564 posts
Peasant

It is only a TRUE friday the 13th if it is in october, otherwise, it doesn't count

madgamer131
madgamer131
671 posts
Nomad

AAAAAAAAGGHH!!! I JUST GRADUATED JUNIOR SCHOOL TODAY!!!

SAL37
SAL37
447 posts
Peasant

Friday the 13th is my lucky day!!!!!
(Maybe not)
I have notting unlucky today.

kielzanie
kielzanie
473 posts
Nomad

i still didnt have bad luck. its just a stupid myth dont believe it people!!!!

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

Well, so far, Friday the 13th today is my lucky day! I've gotten 3 Merits in a row! It's either I have a guardian that gave me so much luck that it overcame Friday the 13th or I'm just plain lucky

invisiman
invisiman
282 posts
Peasant

I actually heard on the radio, that there are less deaths, fires, and robberies worldwide. Isn't it strange?

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

God probably said, "Hm, Friday the 13th is getting too much negative thoughts. Let's make it a lucky day!". That is the story on the new Friday the 13th.

IRuleya
IRuleya
210 posts
Nomad

well i guess u could say the only bad luck i've had today is that I have had a bad skating day

SAL37
SAL37
447 posts
Peasant

What now!?!Monday the 16th?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!That was funny.oh excuse me.

Showing 1-15 of 23