ForumsThe TavernThe Luckiest Suspension Ever

21 3555
misterevil
misterevil
19 posts
Nomad

At my house there's a gas station a mile away. one day I walked down there with a Bear Grylls knife but accidentally left it in my pocket. The next day at school I left it in my pocket but it fell out at PE. For some reason a kid told on me. I had to talk to the vice principal but I only got suspended for 1 day. Oh yea and the knife looks like this.
[url=http://www.gerberknives.co/product/Gerber/Knives/31-000752/Bear-Grylls-Folding-Sheath-Knife]

• 21 Replies
daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

Link fix for you.

I don't think getting Suspended is ever lucky. I would say you are unlucky.

Armpit
Armpit
784 posts
Nomad

It would have been lucky had the knife not fallen out of your pocket, or if the principal had decided not to suspend you, but I do not see how this falls under the category of "luckiest suspension ever".

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Maybe a bit lucky that you didn't get suspended for more than the one day, but definitely not "The Luckiest Suspension Ever"

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

What is the normal punishment at your school for carrying a weapon? That might put things in perspective as to how lucky you were not to receive a more severe punishment.

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

I guess he considers having a 'day off' at home lucky.

misterevil
misterevil
19 posts
Nomad

It could have been worse. I could have got a week of detention or even worse kicked out so... screw you pangtong.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

It could have been worse. I could have got a week of detention or even worse kicked out so... screw you pangtong.

I really dont see how detention is worse than suspension cause at school we have something called in school suspension which is a much longer detention during school.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

so... screw you pangtong.

Well now...I don't see why I had to be singled out like that

Also, if you are going to shorten my name...please just call me pang. Thank you
AceofSky
AceofSky
767 posts
Blacksmith

so... screw you pangtong.

Pang...something tells me misterevil does not like you that much.

I really dont see how detention is worse than suspension cause at school we have something called in school suspension which is a much longer detention during school.

At my old school (middle school), a week's detention was equal to as one suspension.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Pang...something tells me misterevil does not like you that much.

I have the oddest feeling he does not like me as well (also...do not mean to be a nuisance here but please keep my name lowercase...thank you! haha)

At my old school (middle school), a week's detention was equal to as one suspension.

Same with mine...detention at mine is during lunch, so about a whole 30 minutes of quiet to do homework (at least, that's how I see it haha)
Devoidless
Devoidless
3,675 posts
Jester

I got suspended once for five days. What for?

I had totally legal, over the counter, non-age restricted caffeine pills on me. And they assumed it was some sort of illicit drug. And even after finding out it was not, they still said it went against school policy to have them. Or any sort of pills not kept prescribed by a doctor.

As the principal had a bottle of Advil on his desk.

Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

Dangit, I thought this thread was on the scientific suspension, not school suspension.
Why carry a knife in your pocket? What do you think belt sheaths are for?
. -.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

As the principal had a bottle of Advil on his desk.

Well it matters on how close his office is from the nurse.
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Oh by the way why would you walk into a gas station with a knife anyways? It doesn't even make sense in your story.

AceofSky
AceofSky
767 posts
Blacksmith

I have the oddest feeling he does not like me as well (also...do not mean to be a nuisance here but please keep my name lowercase...thank you! haha)

Oh sorry, I thought since it was a name and since it was the first word of the sentence I should capitalize it.
Showing 1-15 of 21