ForumsThe TavernThe Luckiest Suspension Ever

21 3553
misterevil
misterevil
19 posts
Nomad

At my house there's a gas station a mile away. one day I walked down there with a Bear Grylls knife but accidentally left it in my pocket. The next day at school I left it in my pocket but it fell out at PE. For some reason a kid told on me. I had to talk to the vice principal but I only got suspended for 1 day. Oh yea and the knife looks like this.
[url=http://www.gerberknives.co/product/Gerber/Knives/31-000752/Bear-Grylls-Folding-Sheath-Knife]

• 21 Replies
ArmorCrisis
ArmorCrisis
15 posts
Nomad

I actually expected like a Lucky suspension because something bad happened to school while I was gone xD

toemas
toemas
339 posts
Farmer

lol i would call it lucky because in the world we live in now he could have been kicked out of school for having a knife

Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

lol i would call it lucky because in the world we live in now he could have been kicked out of school for having a knife

Long time ago, a boy was expected to own a knife. How times have changed, whether for good or bad, I do not know.
Drink
Drink
1,621 posts
Blacksmith

i got expelled for having a steak knife on me...dont ask... but im more concered on why you wore pants somewhere without you washing them...

jjrocks66
jjrocks66
912 posts
Shepherd

I was thinking that something horrible happened at your school while you were suspended. THAT WOULD BE A LUCKY SUSPENSION. Not just getting suspended for a day cause ummm you still got suspended.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

but im more concered on why you wore pants somewhere without you washing them...

Now I'm wondering that too...
Showing 16-21 of 21