ForumsThe TavernFree legit ways to earn money via website or something

11 1698
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,823 posts
Chamberlain

ok so i have made this thread in order that some of the people here (myself included) who don't have jobs to earn a little extra money
here's something that i would suggest to you should you have an apple device (phone, Ipod touch Ipad etc.) and maybe for droid or something i don't know, it's an app called free app daily, i have earned nearly $30 in amazon gift cards by just downloading and running certain apps. so if you have any legit way (NO SCAMS!!!) to earn money like what i put, please share here.

• 11 Replies
Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

Three Rules to Personal Wealth:

1) If you're making money too easily, you're likely getting ripped off.

2) There is no such thing as 'free.' Refer to number one.

3) if it's too good to be true, it is. No exceptions, and refer to number two.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

What happened to the old fashioned mow lawns, rake leaves, shovel snow for money?

Tactical_Fish
Tactical_Fish
776 posts
Blacksmith

What happened to the old fashioned mow lawns, rake leaves, shovel snow for money?
I prefer a snowblower, it's a lot faster.
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

so if you have any legit way

When you say "legit", does that imply that it's legal? Most people who make money illegally get that cash revoked eventually. Do you really want to waste your time on making a few temporary bucks?
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,823 posts
Chamberlain

When you say "legit", does that imply that it's legal? Most people who make money illegally get that cash revoked eventually. Do you really want to waste your time on making a few temporary bucks?
i mean legit as in not fake, just some con to get people to go on their website/steal their money.
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,823 posts
Chamberlain

So much fail. Yes, yes legal is another requirement

spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

ya manly no such thing as free money. your likely being scamed by having to download all of these apps.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,823 posts
Chamberlain

nope, i'm not being scammed, it's completely legit. i'm absolutely sure about it

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

you know, by this "easy way to make money" of yours, you actualy sell your phone number and priacy.
you know when you download an app, and it ask you if you sure and there there is a list of things that this app want? like GPS position and numbers? this app just sell to diffrunte companies this information. the numbers of your contacts, position, even SMS's. so if you think its worth 30$ gift cards {which belive me, they dont loss money on these gift cards}, go on.

every "easy way" as a catch. A friend of my was in a site wher you log in and shut his computer off. apperantly it was a spam mail farm. Im still get huge amount of **** to my mail, for a 15 dollars he got.

Just go and work on a gas station. you mostly sit in a office, only once a while someone arrive. even better, in the shops near them. its better money {i get your 30 dollars in a 2 hours of 'working'} and you will propebly wont get scammed.

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

Learn the stock market and how it works. Overall, as a system it really isn't that hard. Just learn a bit and you can make some money on the side. You don't have to stare at the stocks all day either. Just put in how much you want to buy/sell for and let the computer do the work.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,823 posts
Chamberlain

you know, by this "easy way to make money" of yours, you actualy sell your phone number and priacy.
you know when you download an app, and it ask you if you sure and there there is a list of things that this app want? like GPS position and numbers? this app just sell to diffrunte companies this information. the numbers of your contacts, position, even SMS's. so if you think its worth 30$ gift cards {which belive me, they dont loss money on these gift cards}, go on.
well of course they make money doing this! and no i don't have to give my phone number to get the money, i use my Ipod touch, i don't even have a phone, and if they asked for it i wouldn't do that offer, and i give them a fake facebook account that i made for that and an alternate Email
Showing 1-11 of 11