Hey people from armorgames, iâd like to share my channel of games here
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWpFE2bComiyJPwdiQrOuVg/videos?flow=grid&view=0
Thanks!!

• 8 Replies
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,823 posts
Chamberlain

Oh don't sorry about translating it into Spanish, all posts are supposed to be in English so there's no point in translating it into Spanish, unless that's your first/only language in which case there's no point in putting the Spanish version. Either way you slice it I do applaud you for your consideration!
I have a question though, is your YouTube Chanel about? What sort if videos do you have? Or is it a random assortment of videos or varrious topics?

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,823 posts
Chamberlain

Sorry about hat last part, while I was writing the first part I forgot you said what the channel was about. Oh well, I haven't gone to that link for various reasons but I probably will, but until then I would kindly ask what kind of games? Video games, flash games, phone/iPad/iPod etc. apps or other ( whatever other might be, if other please name said other)

Teteu96
Teteu96
5 posts
Nomad

hi there, i'm from brasil, it isn't spanish, it's portuguese lol
my channel has gameplays of different games, almost all have a narration in portuguese, but check out those that don't have a narration

PS: all the MW3 videos don't have narration

Teteu96
Teteu96
5 posts
Nomad

i read your second comment later...
i have gameplay of horror games, call of duty, darksiders2, dayz...

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Spanish and Portuguese are close enough for me to understand, and I have never been taught Portuguese in my life. I mean, come on, "Games Channel on YouTube" is "Canal Juegos en YouTube" in Spanish.

By the way, I don't think you can promote YouTube channels on the forums.

Teteu96
Teteu96
5 posts
Nomad

can't? sorry everybody, i thought i could

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,745 posts
King

It's another thing when you have walkthroughs for flash games... those can be posted in the Game Walkthroughs Forum or when being a random video about a level of a game it can be posted int he Flash Games Forum!

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

You can do that, but you have to alow others to post theirs too. Try this in popular media, art and writing or video games.

Showing 1-8 of 8