ForumsNews and FeedbackSignatures

63 14707
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I have relized that people love to put their signatures at the bottom of their posts, so I thought about it and relized that Armorgames should let us have signatures, where we could make our own with limited space. I would say more but I'm really tired and its like 1am here.

• 63 Replies
zonic98
zonic98
547 posts
Nomad

Well Ghost, that's a valid point.

GhostOfHorror
GhostOfHorror
890 posts
Nomad

That's why you have the option of turning it off.

By this do you mean the user using the signature can turn it off or you as a forum user can use the option 'block all signatures'

If that was the case, I would have no problem with signatures, but if 80% of users used said box - it would be a waste of time to implement something the majority of the community didn't want.
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

If that was the case, I would have no problem with signatures, but if 80% of users used said box - it would be a waste of time to implement something the majority of the community didn't want.

Precisely. If the admins ever had some time to kill this would be something to look at, but it isn't important enough for a spot in the AG3 updates.
GhostOfHorror
GhostOfHorror
890 posts
Nomad

the option of going into your control panel and turning off

Yeah, that's what I figured you meant.

The point I made in my last post still applies though; but, I'm sure the admins know what they're doing and what would work for the site or not.
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

@ GhostOfHorror : Imagine having your signature box made up as a gif with it's colors moving/changing round and round like a ferris wheel... I would probably be sitting behind my computer indefinitely, as I would be hypnotised. Not a pretty thought for me, or any user... (@.@)

zonic98
zonic98
547 posts
Nomad

DayCee, but if we had an option to turn it on/off, we wouldn't have this problem.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

True... That would help ease the pain a bit yes. But another side effect would be that it eats away on server space as well.

pokemonrocks126
pokemonrocks126
665 posts
Nomad

i want siqs i liked the tower

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

But another side effect would be that it eats away on server space as well.

I'm going to imagine it would literally do that =p nom nom nom

And if server space being taken up by the on/off button...wouldn't it just be simpler to keep the sigs out? (rhetorical question)

...huh?
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

@pokemonrocks

You posted this

What exactly does that mean?? lol... I don't get it. :P
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Here's a napkin pang... =)

And if server space being taken up by the on/off button...wouldn't it just be simpler to keep the sigs out? (rhetorical question)

Seeing as you stated a 'yes' and a 'yes'... I'd say: yes! Probably... but it's up to the admins what they want to do with it, IF they even feel it has priority, which is probably aaaa... nope... only time will tell!

And I think pokemonrocks126 means the Dubai tower posted as an example by Ernie15 on page 2...
Showing 46-56 of 63