ForumsThe TavernWhat Is Your Least Favourite Shop?

24 4191
hitcher017
hitcher017
62 posts
Nomad

B&Q By A Mile.

• 24 Replies
jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

I wouldn't mind my boyfriend looking at the pictures in clothes and lingerie stores! No one's going to judge you for looking at them. Though I will judge you for being too wimpy to look at anything but the floor :P

I hate Hollister. It's just.. so.. dark!

I hate stores that have pushy personell running around, any kind of store!

Holland & Barratts do that and it's so irritating. For those who don't know, it's a health shop that sells a huge range of organic and herbal tablets, oils and other medicinal things. Also sells protein powder and the like. It's definitely not the shop where you want staff jumping at you as you walk in the door going 'Hello madam, how can I help you?'
No, I'm fine thanks, I'm just looking..'
'Are you looking for something specific?'
No I'm just browsing thanks..'
So you walk to the back of the store to get away from them but they follow you around! All you're really looking for is Vitamin C tablets because you get sick often and never get any sun or proper food (too much gaming and AG and you're a uni student), but they make you feel like you're buying something for a very embarrassing illness. -_-'
skydragon720
skydragon720
343 posts
Nomad

I wouldn't mind my boyfriend looking at the pictures in clothes and lingerie stores! No one's going to judge you for looking at them. Though I will judge you for being too wimpy to look at anything but the floor :P

Are you being serious?

Anyways, grocery store, especially safeway, because they have slow checkers.

ariannekic
ariannekic
14 posts
Nomad

perfume stores! my allergic rhinitis would kill me if i even dare enter one

Skulltivator
Skulltivator
630 posts
Nomad

I hate going to Petco, Petclub, Petsmart and all stores like them. They smell like a combination of pet food and pets, and there are serious animal people there which I find creepy. I'm not an animal person and I really don't like that smell, so I never go inside those stores.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

perfume stores!

Oh boy. I walked passed one and it nearly knocked me out when I was 6. I asked my mom why they sell poison like that. -_-
Yeah, I still hate those stores. '
And, ironically, toy stores. People give me strange looks when Im browsing the doll section looking for something for my 2 year old cousin.
Unkown
Unkown
958 posts
Nomad

Any store where you have to pay to use the bathroom. _-_

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I can't explain this, but I passionately hate antique stores of all kinds. I loathed them as a kid and to this day I will not set foot in one. I don't know what it is, but for some reason I become cold and angry and impatient any time I find myself inside an antique store.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

perfume stores!

I remember when I was younger, I had to pass through the perfume department at The Bay (in Montreal, Canada) to get to the escalator that lead to the toy floor and every time I choked on the smell, got dizzy and had to hold my breath for 30 seconds. xD
So yeah, I will say that I hate those too.
Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

Any store where you have to pay to use the bathroom

Those exist? I've heard of restaurants that don't let you use their restroom if you aren't a customer, but I've never heard of a store doing that!
Showing 16-24 of 24