339 posts
Farmer

defending my America!

or at least somthing painless

Santi_
Santi_
1,900 posts
Nomad

When nanobots are circulated into my bloodstream, and a processor is inserted into the top of my spine.

The old metaphorical me will die, hopefully, that way.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Old age of course!

But the thing is...I want to know I'm dieing when my death comes. I don't want to die in my sleep or a swift death that I'm unaware of...I want to face death in the face and know it is happening

Also...if not old age...I'd want my head cut off by sword (again...I'd want to know it is happening..like watch it happen)

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,745 posts
King

[quote]in bed with the one i love.

And then your significant other wakes up next to a corpse...[/quote]

ROFL! XD

That's a priceless reply right there!

Ahm... first, I don't want to die!

But if I would have to choose, I would say of old age surrounded by my family and my girl at my side. Pretty much how the majority of people wish they can have it I guess! =)

If I were to choose how to die in a movie or fictional story, I would love to go down fighting a heroic battle against hordes of zombies at the head of my survivors clan! HaHAA! >
MachineofLight
MachineofLight
317 posts
Blacksmith

Without knowing or doing something heroic.

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

I want to die in a horrific skydiving accident at the age of 200.

AngelicDreams
AngelicDreams
44 posts
Nomad

I want to die in a roller coaster accident. That way when I get to the pearly gates, I have plenty of people to talk to and we all have something to talk about

ariannekic
ariannekic
14 posts
Nomad

Can't even imagine dying of old age. I can't imagine myself past the age of forty tbh. The idea of dying doesn't bother me much so 'meh' I'd die however way fate decides it to be.

jjrocks66
jjrocks66
912 posts
Shepherd

dying of old age is too mainstream...

Also people say its painless, well the death itself might be, but just think about all the other possible painful complications that can lead up to your death. I would much rather die young doing something cool like parachuting or drag racing than as an old, powerless old man in a death bed.

Skulltivator
Skulltivator
630 posts
Nomad

I want to die in the arms of a woman who loves me. At least I would die happy knowing I had my whole world in my arms.

wflag10
wflag10
1,269 posts
Nomad

I wanna explode randomly, so wherever you are when you die, ill see the news caption "man explodes randomly in neighborhood, Up next a man is bludgeoned to death by pineapple"!

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

I wanna explode randomly, so wherever you are when you die, ill see the news caption "man explodes randomly in neighborhood,

Whoa whoa whoa hold up...so first this starts with you saying that YOU want to die by explosion. Then, in the same sentence, you state that it will by "me" that blows up and you will see it on the news...
Toejam
Toejam
38 posts
Peasant

Sooo.. This is an interesting thread. I've been working with a company for about a month now, Body Removal service. $25 a body... On call 24/7. I met this dude from church and that's what he does. I needed a job. Hey, I'm not picky. So, now a month later i can tell you how one does not want to die. Fire, not cool... Dying in your sleep is ideal, i suppose. You can tell by the look on someones face if it sucks or not. Also... You poop and pee yourself when you die, No way of avoiding that. This job makes me not want to die, EVER! It's Crazy crazy crazy. i have learned a lot of things though. Teaches you some serious life lessons.

Showing 16-28 of 28