5,952 posts
Shepherd

How would I want to die?
I dont, end of story.

Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

Lets see pickpocket. If you dont want to die, you will still have to do it because you cannot escape death. As for the question of the thread. I think we will have to think about it when we will be older. Alot older.

-Jeff

awesomeplayer312
awesomeplayer312
187 posts
Nomad

I want to die of old age to.In my sleep to be more precise!

psychoraven
psychoraven
311 posts
Peasant

painlessly in old age

skydragon720
skydragon720
343 posts
Nomad

defending my country

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

It depends. Probably of old age, but I would die protecting people I love too.

redslaughterer
redslaughterer
256 posts
Nomad

defending my country

I think that this is an honorable way to die. But I'd like to die in my sleep. One of my fears is to have a long and painful death.
Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

I want to die of old age in the city I was born in, which was right next to the beach so I get to die with a view. Awful but enjoyable! (ok that was morbid just a tad).

cendari
cendari
53 posts
Nomad

When I die, I want to know when its going to happen, a week or more in advance. Now that doesn't mean I wouldn't die for some other reason, such as protecting others or for something/someone I care about

cendari
cendari
53 posts
Nomad

I also think that death by Pineapple would be pretty cool. Still trying to figure out how that would work though.

spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

in bed with the one i love.

well, theres a way i would only like if i was young. of age, i rather die painlessly in my sleep. however, judges dont die, so the question is irrelevant.

--judgment NEVER DIES

redslaughterer
redslaughterer
256 posts
Nomad

I also think that death by Pineapple would be pretty cool. Still trying to figure out how that would work though.

Lol. Hmmmmmm, lets see. Maybe you genetically engineer a gigantic pineapple and crush yourself under it. Or maybe take a heavy pineapple and have someone smash it repeatedly into your head. That would be painful though, and probably be long. Or eat a poisoned pineapple. Or stuff yourself with so much pineapple your stomach gets so large it crushes all your organs. Or, drink so much pineapple juice that your body has no place to store it and it ends up going to your brain. Actually, that one happened to someone who drank too much water. But there are so many possibilities for death by pineapple.
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

If I get old I want to die in cold weather. I'd like to walk in a white out and die, numbed by the cold and falling asleep forever.

Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

Still trying to figure out how that would work though.

I can easily imagine someone being bludgeoned to death by a pineapple.

in bed with the one i love.

And then your significant other wakes up next to a corpse...
Showing 1-15 of 28