ForumsThe TavernThe Shop

6 1265
Tactical_Fish
Tactical_Fish
776 posts
Blacksmith

Has anyone ever bought anything from the AG store. What did you buy?

• 6 Replies
daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

Nope, but I should at some point. I want the Blue Elephant Plushie!

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Nothing interest me but I won a mug, stickers and a ball last year for the CTC2PP contest.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,745 posts
King

I would love to buy some stuff from the shop, but they haven't introduced a way to ship overseas yet, plus it would be too expensive to do that right now... maybe setting up a Europe franchise of AG merchandise would be a good thing! I'd love to get my hands on a tee with the AG2 logo on it! =D

leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

Well they've kind of had the same items since the first time I checked it. Although I admit I still laugh whenever I see the girlfriend approved sticker.

I've always wanted to get one of those zip up hoodie but I can't for 2 reasons. The obvious one is the overseas shipping. And the other reason is that I'm really cheap $45!!!! O.o. Maybe if I had the money but I can pick some really bad hoodie up for $20 AU.

I don't think that overseas shipping will be added anytime soon though. I don't think they get much money things bought from the shop. Then again, I wouldn't know, would I? It's funny because when you go to checkout you have to choose your country...but there's only one selection xD. I always get stumped on that one, can never make it past step 1.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

If you click the blue elephant, there is a thing that says something like, "click here to be notified when this product is avaliable in other countries."

Drink
Drink
1,621 posts
Blacksmith

a long time ago i did buy a shirt and now i wouldnt mind the Ball Revamped Ball but until they add more stuff i doubt i wouldnt buy anything again

Showing 1-6 of 6