ForumsThe TavernWhat would you do if you only had one more day to live?

22 2986
skydragon720
skydragon720
343 posts
Nomad

I would eat pickles with crab seasoning til' i puked and then keep eating!

• 22 Replies
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Something tells me you got this from one of my threads but its cool.

I would try to get married and forward the rest of my life in 24 hours.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Decapitate myself in the most elaborate way possible. I might look into beheading.

Why not go out with a bang?

De1ta
De1ta
10 posts
Peasant

I'd live my normal day, wake up at 5:30, take a shower, eat breakfast, High School, then Cross-Country, run as much as physically possible, then head home, take a nap, play some ME3, say my goodbyes, then...well, that's the end, innint?

Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

I'd live my normal day

I'd probably do that too, and try and forget about the fact that I was dying... the anticipation would be the worst part!
BRAAINZz
BRAAINZz
787 posts
Nomad

Well, since I would die anyway, I would probably go about my normal day, be A LOT more bold and do whatever the **** I wanted to while still going through the usual routine. Once I reached my last period class, out of spite I would put a pencil in each of my nostrils and then slam my face off the desk. Watching a suicide be enacted is a very scarring experience which would reverberate throughout the rest of their lives, so my job would be done.

Why not go out with a bang?
skydragon720
skydragon720
343 posts
Nomad

Something tells me you got this from one of my threads but its cool.

Actually, no, ive been trying to do this for the last week, but ive been to lazy because thats me.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Man,you guys have completly different ideas then from what Killersup would do.First off,Killersup would pull a all nighter,and sneak out of the house.Then after he snuck out he would party.During/after the party Killersup would screw every decent looking female within 15 miles.After that then Killersup would steal a car and go back to his place.Then he would take all the guns he owns and blast them at....everything.After that then Killersup would take a long walk over to his best friends house,where they would drink and smoke till their heart burst.(hey,Killersup only has a day and he wants to know what they are like)After that he would run around town mooning and screwing around with his drunken friend.

Overall a good day.

skydragon720
skydragon720
343 posts
Nomad

Man,you guys have completly different ideas then from what Killersup would do.First off,Killersup would pull a all nighter,and sneak out of the house.Then after he snuck out he would party.During/after the party Killersup would screw every decent looking female within 15 miles.After that then Killersup would steal a car and go back to his place.Then he would take all the guns he owns and blast them at....everything.After that then Killersup would take a long walk over to his best friends house,where they would drink and smoke till their heart burst.(hey,Killersup only has a day and he wants to know what they are like)After that he would run around town mooning and screwing around with his drunken friend.
Overall a good day.

Well, okay then. o_O

Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

where they would drink and smoke till their heart burst.(hey,Killersup only has a day and he wants to know what they are like)After that he would run around town mooning and screwing around with his drunken friend.

Just out of curiosity, how do you plan to moon people and screw around if your heart has already burst?
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I would find a desperate and lonely but reasonably well-off woman and impregnate her with my seed. Little would she know that the offspring she would bear in the future will actually be me reincarnated.

Yeah, I've actually been around since the beginning of time. This is what I do to stay immortal.

skydragon720
skydragon720
343 posts
Nomad

I would find a desperate and lonely but reasonably well-off woman and impregnate her with my seed. Little would she know that the offspring she would bear in the future will actually be me reincarnated.

So how many times has this happened?

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

So how many times has this happened?

I'd say by now it's amounted to a little over 1,000 times. Sometimes I live to be 100 while sometimes I don't even make it past 18. Funny how these things work out.

But I've already said too much.
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Just out of curiosity, how do you plan to moon people and screw around if your heart has already burst?

pure.freaking.adrenaline.
rayoflight3
rayoflight3
437 posts
Nomad

I sorta have the same idea, but it seems like consent is implied here. I'd just find a hot chick and **** the **** out of her.
jjrocks66
jjrocks66
912 posts
Shepherd

I would do everything I've always wanted to do but couldn't. Id eat without having to worry about my bloodsugars (I'm diabetic), id tell that one girl to go straight to hell, tell that other girl that i love her, have relations, go parachuting while under the influence and last but not least SPEEDING, id take my friends dad's ferrari out for a little joyride hehehe

Showing 1-15 of 22