ForumsThe TavernWhat would you do if you only had one more day to live?

22 2987
skydragon720
skydragon720
343 posts
Nomad

I would eat pickles with crab seasoning til' i puked and then keep eating!

• 22 Replies
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I wouldn't do anything different because I've been trying to live as if it was my last day since I was 20 yo. I always make sure I had a good day and went to bed without being mad at someone.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I sorta have the same idea, but it seems like consent is implied here.

Yes, because if said female does not consent, it's far less likely that she'll keep the child that is my reincarnation. Then I'd have to use a risky backup plan which I do not wish to bring up.
Skulltivator
Skulltivator
630 posts
Nomad

I would go to Kristen Stewart's house and tell her once and for all what a terrible actress she is. Then I would somehow convince her that I lied about all those truths and love her like there was no tomorrow, because there really wouldn't be a tomorrow for me.

skydragon720
skydragon720
343 posts
Nomad

Yes, because if said female does not consent, it's far less likely that she'll keep the child that is my reincarnation. Then I'd have to use a risky backup plan which I do not wish to bring up.

Please tell us!

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I'll let you know what my backup plan is when I have one more day to live. Is that fair enough?

PurpleSquishy
PurpleSquishy
150 posts
Shepherd

Go after the worst people on the planet.

Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

Go after the worst people on the planet.

Haha, if you're lucky you might be able to hunt down ONE of those people... keep in mind though how long it takes to fly around the globe! You'd have to have a strategy planned in advance so you could fit in as many vigilante assassinations as possible in one day! =P
Showing 16-22 of 22