ForumsThe TavernHow was your day?

112 18172
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Tell anything that happened today we're intrested (or at least I am).

Well it was a normal day in Indiana nothing much happened so yea thats pretty much it.

• 112 Replies
Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

Today I was good, very relaxed. More then normal, so I would say good. I got a lot of work done at school, and I passed a test with a great big A. Yay!

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

My day was nice

it was late start, so I didn't have to go to school as early, I didn't have to go to wrestling practice because of previous engagements (All Saints Day vigil mass), got some candy because it is halloween (no trick or treating), and I got a 100 on my last math test, which was graded today (that is 2 in a row).

~~~Darth Caedus

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

Oh, was today Halloween?

My day was just like any other day, except I think I have strep throat so it hasn't exactly been comfortable. On the plus side, I don't have to go to work for the rest of the week, but although that's completely unrelated, it's still a relaxing coincidence.

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Nothing went right for me today. One problem after another... My niece spilled her dinner (guess who had to clean it up?), I almost got stung by bees, I got my hand smashed in the door... Just not a good day.

On the plus side, I don't have to go to work for the rest of the week, but although that's completely unrelated, it's still a relaxing coincidence.

Is that really that great? Being sick on your time off? Doesn't sound too fun.
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

Is that really that great? Being sick on your time off? Doesn't sound too fun.

It's better than being sick at work and not getting any rest. If I'm not going to be doing anything with my time off anyway, I'm glad I got sick now and not in the middle of a 5-day week.
Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

Why is this even a thing? Chatspam thread is silly.

Get a chat client if you want to banter and talk about your day.

Showing 106-111 of 112