ForumsThe TavernHow was your day?

112 18159
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Tell anything that happened today we're intrested (or at least I am).

Well it was a normal day in Indiana nothing much happened so yea thats pretty much it.

• 112 Replies
Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

It was a rare situation and I'm not sure what prompted it.

Hunger? Maybe Hunger promoted it? Thats what usually promotes eating, and Hostess Cupcakes, Im happy!

My day was pretty good I'd say. It is agonizing to pass by my brewing Ethanol fuel, and it is going to be like this ALL week! Im like a cat with a toy mouse... its taunting me, I just gotta go over there and mess with it....
Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

Well, it's Columbus day, so I don't have to work! Not to say that I don't enjoy my job, because I do, but it's nice to have a three-day weekend once in a while!

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

Hunger? Maybe Hunger promoted it?

Obviously, but usually I'm not hungry before about 2 pm so the real mystery is what prompted that unusual mid-morning hunger.

Today, I got more Pop Tarts. So relatively speaking, it's been a good day for me.
Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

Well, it's Columbus day, so I don't have to work! Not to say that I don't enjoy my job, because I do, but it's nice to have a three-day weekend once in a while!

Please...... take me with you! I need a day off, a week off.... a month off.... I need something! I mean I don't care who Columbus is but I love that there is no work today!

Obviously, but usually I'm not hungry before about 2 pm so the real mystery is what prompted that unusual mid-morning hunger.

Maybe it was a day that your body wanted to mix it up a little (hunger wise, that is).

Today, I got more Pop Tarts. So relatively speaking, it's been a good day for me.

If I had more Pop Tarts then my day would be better. This reminds me that I need to get more Pop Tarts.

Oh and another thing that I forgot to mention about my day, I made me sister pass out from her smelling the fermenting alcohol. Messing with my sister always brightens up the day.
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

This reminds me that I need to get more Pop Tarts

If you do, get the ones with frosting. The plain ones are hard eating.
Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

If you do, get the ones with frosting. The plain ones are hard eating.

Absolutely! Strawberry with frosting and Rainbow Sprinkles is my favorite. I still don't have Pop Tarts.... this is troubling me..

My day was awful, I went to bed at 3 am and I had to wake up at 6 am to go to school. So all day I was tired and felt as if someone hit me in the face with a shovel. But it is finally over and I can relax... I hope.
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

The plain ones are hard eating.

They still sell those? And people still buy them?

I mostly eat the frosted cinnamon ones, but I put peanut butter on the non-frosted side.

Today I was speeding down a hill and a big slow old truck turned in front of me. I was mad at the truck for going below the speed limit when I wanted to go about 10 mph above it, but then I saw a police car drive by and I realized I would have probably gotten a ticket had the truck not been there to limit my speed.
tricker20
tricker20
9 posts
Peasant

My day at school was so frekin long i'm in the six grade and have four teachers. it's like the 7th week of school and iv'e already done a report about mercury. Iv'e also done like 30 test already and i'm always swarmed with home work.

benmitchell0036
benmitchell0036
8 posts
Peasant

Pretty good, did some chores, exercised, watched some TV, feeling pretty good today.

Tactical_Fish
Tactical_Fish
776 posts
Blacksmith

AWESOME! I was on TV.

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

AWESOME! I was on TV.

Like Home Video on TV or like I was on TBS TV?

My day was not so good, a bit stressful from school and some home stuff. But at the end of the day I had a burger, and who can't resist a burger? No no no, wrong question.... who can't resist a cheeseburger?! =D
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

A leaf fell from a tree and I caught it. That was the high point of my day.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Well on my day which was yesterday was strange first some 8th grader kept saying I was "hot" and some other girl in my grade sniffed me for no reason.

So yeah thats my weird day.

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

A leaf fell from a tree and I caught it. That was the high point of my day.

Isn't it awesome when you do that? Its so invigorating!

My day was good, I got a lot of work done and I can kick like the Karate Kid now. But for some reason I have had a depression going through out my day... Im not sure why.
Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

Today I was speeding down a hill and a big slow old truck turned in front of me. I was mad at the truck for going below the speed limit when I wanted to go about 10 mph above it, but then I saw a police car drive by and I realized I would have probably gotten a ticket had the truck not been there to limit my speed.

Hmm, interesting form of luck.

My day was good. But I hate arguing with people about Politics. But at the end of the day, nobody can argue with my logic. Nobody!!!
Showing 46-60 of 112