ForumsThe TavernThe Dead Period

16 4665
leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

First of all guys, this is really just a thread where I want to find people who are on the forums at this time of night (So I can talk to you) but it's supposed to be "Disguised" as a thread talking about that dead section of AG where no one posts.

You might think I'm pretty stupid for saying that in my opening paragraph but by the time a moderator or admin sees this it won't be dead on AG anymore and thus the thread exists no purpose except to talk about the no activity time.

Ok, so stop by and say hi if you're usually on at this time (Look at the time of my post if you're viewing this later). This is really my main source of entertainment at this time. I used to talk to knight on counting time but I have reasons for not going there.

You'll probably only find me here. Rocking in my chair and talking to myself but hey, it's worth a shot. Just post here talking about how you hate when AG is inactive or something and I'll hit you up with a comment on your profile.

If you're viewing this way after I've posted this then I would like to talk about the dead activity time of AG. I'm sure there is more times when AG shuts down for an hour or so, and if this happens, please make a post somewhere. It is the worst feeling when you feel like posting in the community and you're talking to a screen and then your post gets flooded by some other thread because when you go offline the activity sparks up again.

So if you've ever been on AG at a time like this then talk about it. It shouldn't be hard, right?

Note: After reading this I realise I ramble on. But it's 1:00AM here and I'm tired. xD

• 16 Replies
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Tis night time, now the forums die.
I'm shocked this is still up actually, as we are all here just complaining that no one is on. Thus, this is a chatroom unless we actually discuse why this "dead period" exists.
Yeah, cauz for us Americans its beddy by time. Some Europeans are on, but Americans make up a large chunk of the population here.

Showing 16-16 of 16