ForumsThe TavernWhat is AG doing?

5 1742
NinjaDork
NinjaDork
34 posts
Shepherd

Recently, AG has developed an obsessive amount of time towards online MMO games, to the significant detriment of single-player games that have defined this site and made it a success. Does this represent a permanent change in focus for AG?

• 5 Replies
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

It's not them developing the games. They just bring them in.

No.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,823 posts
Chamberlain

I completely ignore the MMOs other than dead zone, but as far as i know the only MMO that one of armor games' employees made was the last stand dead zone. but yes, as nich said, they're not making them, they're just adding them from other sites and whatnot

PurpleSquishy
PurpleSquishy
150 posts
Shepherd

I think it makes for a nice mix and like the abundant games in other categories you must choose what you enjoy.

Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

What AG is doing is much for the better! More MMOs = more players... eventually this will also lead to a more active community! So maybe it is a permanent change, but maybe that's what we need around here... =)

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

What AG is doing is much for the better! More MMOs = more players... eventually this will also lead to a more active community!

I have to agree, you can only play MMO's if you are a member of AG, and by making a membership you will eventually notice the Forums. Either the new members will ignore it (as many people do) or they will attend. It is a 50 50 chance, so we will just have to wait and see. But the MMO idea is pretty good so far.
Showing 1-5 of 5