ForumsThe TavernPupolar Armor Game's people

108 16426
ultimatesanta
ultimatesanta
91 posts
Shepherd

I have been thinking, are there people on armor games, that are, kinda "famous" The only one i can think of is Ernie15, yah, you.

• 108 Replies
rayoflight3
rayoflight3
437 posts
Nomad

What is with this propagation of lies? Nothing that has been said about me in this thread is accurate. Stawp plz.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

What is with this propagation of lies? Nothing that has been said about me in this thread is accurate. Stawp plz.

But..you are the most &quotupolar" person on AG..

Ghost said so...
Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,168 posts
Farmer

I disagree with the popular is a joint active, helping and well liked person.

Active trolls who nobody gets on with are popular on every internet site.

I think popularity goes to the people you see getting involved most. Whether this is a helpful, pleasant or absolutely horrible way. They tend to be popular by being active and gaining themselves a fair bit of attention.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Being popular is -sadly- decided by others who think someone in particular is 'cool' or not... I don't like the term as it always brings up the dark side attached to it and that's people that are left out because they are considered 'not cool'. I pity those that define the standard as they are the un-cool ones in my opinion.

Be yourself and be happy! Friends are those that like you for what you are, not by how you meet the standard...

ChillzMaster
ChillzMaster
1,435 posts
Nomad

Popular ArmorGames users?
Why not The Chillz Master?

-Chillz

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

Why not The Chillz Master?

-Chillz

Why not Maverick4?

-Chillz

How was I able to predict that users would vote for them selfs.. am I becoming psychic?
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,775 posts
Chamberlain

How was I able to predict that users would vote for them selfs.. am I becoming psychic?
no, your just able to easily predict the minds of these "internet people". i would say (to throw everything off a little) [url=http://armorgames.com/user/djrulz]djurlz
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,775 posts
Chamberlain

i think the site must have messed up, here's the link

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Sadly... that is the very reason why I almost never suggest/vote in these type of threads as they always attract users that vote for themselves 99% of the time, or quickly becomes a back-and-forth of 'voting for' between users... and this usually ends with the thread being locked.
Maverick4
Maverick4
6,804 posts
Peasant

I didn't vote for myself. Chillz did. He just spelled my name wrong.
Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

Sadly... that is the very reason why I almost never suggest/vote in these type of threads as they always attract users that vote for themselves 99% of the time, or quickly becomes a back-and-forth of 'voting for' between users... and this usually ends with the thread being locked.

I was tempted to vote for myself, but I didn't. Plus I am not in the Top 10 anymore so my popularity has decreased greatly. But that is irrelevant. I kinda figured it was a matter of time before people voted for them selfs, makes sense how people would so it seems as if this thread is ineffective. Plus it gives a open invitation to random people talking to you and adding you, now don't we all know this?

I didn't vote for myself. Chillz did. He just spelled my name wrong.

Well, that was one hell of a typo.
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,775 posts
Chamberlain

i change my vote, i vote (if that's what we're doing now) for cenere, or favorite former moderator who has recently disappeared entirely without any sort of warning

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,804 posts
Peasant

Well, that was one hell of a typo.

I know. It's rather embarrassing that such a poor speller would vote for me. Oh well, I shan't complain.
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

my reaction to people who voted for themselves was kind of like:

haha.... not funny (rolling my eyes thinking that was lame and unoriginal). im guessing im not the only one who reacted that way and thats not a response a popular person usually gets is it?

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

I know. It's rather embarrassing that such a poor speller would vote for me. Oh well, I shan't complain.

Don't try to deny voting for yourself. I think TheChillzMaster meant to vote for himself, and you edited a quote of his post to vote for yourself through TheChillzMaster.

my reaction to people who voted for themselves was kind of like:

Self voting is bad enough, but it's worse when one tries to deny a self vote.

Vote: I vote MrDayCee since he is the most active Top 10 user, and he posts in high quality.
Showing 16-30 of 108