ForumsThe Tavern4chan Discussion thread

7 2315
ChillzMaster
ChillzMaster
1,434 posts
Nomad

I've been to the abyss and back, AG. I've stared into the center of the internet and made it back to tell the tale. Wasn't that bad.

So, 4chan discussion thread, what boards do you browse? Any stories to tell? Do you even know what 4chan is?

-Chillz

• 7 Replies
BRAAINZz
BRAAINZz
787 posts
Nomad

Oh 4chan, the many minds it corrupts.
I mainly hang on _.

I haven't been around it for long, mainly the summer.

Although, I was there when the thread that resulted in this was created.

For the lulz

To sum it up, there was a contest for a musical grant for a school, which would be strictly for musical education. What someone decided to do was vote for the Horace Mann school for the deaf. They ended up winning with almost 80,000 votes.

Then they got disqualified because of the prank. They got 10,000$ and concert tickets though.

waluigi
waluigi
1,946 posts
Shepherd

I went to /b/ once. I never intend to go back there again. The things that I saw... *shivers*. I'll stick with reddit, where I can at least avoid this sort of thing.

AceofSky
AceofSky
767 posts
Blacksmith

I am on and off of 4chan for some time now.
I was there I believe when the Mountain Dew name contest was out.
I was there about the Horace Mann School for the Deaf.

4chan is an online image board where users can anonymously contribute to forums. (My definition of 4chan simplified).

What I never got was is it 4Chan or 4chan? Everyone else is doing it the second way which is what I am doing.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

From your OP Chillz, it sounds like it was only recently that you visited for the first time?

As for me...I love 4chan! My main hangout there is /b/

Only thing I dislike is how quick it is there...you will see a thread at the top of the page, 2 minutes later you refresh the page and that thread is 5 pages back!

redslaughterer
redslaughterer
256 posts
Nomad

I go on 4chan sometimes, but there is some REALLY messed up stuff there. Some of it is really funny though.

Oh 4chan, the many minds it corrupts.

I agree.
ChillzMaster
ChillzMaster
1,434 posts
Nomad

I went to /b/ once. I never intend to go back there again. The things that I saw... *shivers*. I'll stick with reddit, where I can at least avoid this sort of thing.

&gtreferring reddit over 4chan
>2012
>whattheactualf*ck.png

I'm near-exclusive to /mlp/, but /v/ and /b/ will call my name once or twice.

-Chillz
rayoflight3
rayoflight3
437 posts
Nomad

>>2012
>2012

Wait, I don't even go on 4chan.

Showing 1-7 of 7