ForumsThe TavernIf u luv meme or troll comedy then check it out my hand made meme series in my profile lah XD

18 2822
70_70_70
70_70_70
393 posts
Peasant

Hi all ^^

I am a big fan of Meme, Rage Comic and Troll comedy, I have read and laughed a lots about these crazy stories in the Internet. When I stressed out of my work, I always come to the Meme Land to read and laugh to relax.....

Then, after a short while I got addicted to Meme alr, and I just made my very own Meme. AND THIS TIME, A SPARTAN GUY IS TROLLED XD

If u r also a fan of Meme u should come and check my Meme series in my bio lah XD

PLZ help me vote for the topic of mah next Meme series dude XD
just vote for ur wanna topic for my next Meme series lah XD
the survey lies at the end of mah bio lah XD

• 18 Replies
70_70_70
70_70_70
393 posts
Peasant

FYI the survey lies at the bottom of my bio lah XD

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

I think your caps lock key is broken.

70_70_70
70_70_70
393 posts
Peasant

@GhostOfMatrix: oh no actually the words in CAPITAL LETTERS r all the most important ones in my whole post, soooo yah, my caps lock key is STILL OK LAH XD

And if u have time, plz check my Meme about that Spartan and vote for my next topic Meme, tks in advance lah XD

leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

So you're whole title is important?

OT: I guess the memes are alright, I kind of don't find memes funny anymore but these weren't too bad.

Too much sparta.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

and I just made my very own Meme.

No, you just took a preexisting meme, gathered a bunch of pictures together off one Google search and posted them in your about. All you've really accomplished is that you've made it it more difficult to scroll down to your messenger.
ChillzMaster
ChillzMaster
1,435 posts
Nomad

Commies thinking memes are funny. Dear god. Those "Lah"'s are killing me.

-Chillz

70_70_70
70_70_70
393 posts
Peasant

@Ernie: ah another complain for ya, but I m appreciate for it XD
Soooo, can u tell me how to make a link that helps ppl come directly to the comment box? I saw this scroll down link on my user's bio but dunno how to make one lah +_+

And about the Meme thingy, ur comment is part right only, coz I DID COPY the pics, but the comments above some pics is mine and mine only lah XD

AND PLZ VOTE FOR MY NEXT MEME TOPIC, THE SURVEY LIES IN THE END OF MY BIO LAH, TKS IN ADVANCE DUDE XD

70_70_70
70_70_70
393 posts
Peasant

@ChillzMaster: TROLOL I cannot give up the habit of saying "lah" coz i studied in Singapore b4 and found out that this lah thingy is quite interesting- it has no meaning when it is alone but when it is put in the end of a sentence it ll make that sentence sound more interesting LAH XD

70_70_70
70_70_70
393 posts
Peasant

@leo99rules: AWWWWWW YEH mah title is important and it deserve an immediately attention when u guys read the all forum thread lah XD

FYI, I have put quite some thought to this Spartan Meme series so I feel proud of it lah

AND PLZ VOTE FOR MY NEXT MEME TOPIC, THE SURVEY LIES IN THE END OF MY BIO LAH, TKS IN ADVANCE DUDE XD

70_70_70
70_70_70
393 posts
Peasant

@All: and i must tell u that and i do this survey SERIOUSLY coz i made the Meme for u guys, sooooo i ll follow u guys favorite lah
IF I WANNA MAKE THE MEME PIC FOR MYSELF, I WILL JUST MAKE 1 - LIKE THE CURRENTLY MEME- AND ALSO MY 1ST MEME IMMEDIATELY WITHOUT MAKING A POLL LAH :-P

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

AND PLZ VOTE FOR MY NEXT MEME TOPIC, THE SURVEY LIES IN THE END OF MY BIO LAH

I was disappointed in that survey because there was no "Please don't make any more memes" option, so I didn't vote.

Also, for the sake of our sanity, stop with the multi-posting. You could have easily fit those last four posts into one.
70_70_70
70_70_70
393 posts
Peasant

FYI here is some explanation about the relation of the comment above and the picture right below the comment:

1. From the comment "U DONT THINK? TROLOL XD" to "NOW, Y DONT U SAY: "U DONT SAY "? XD", the things is related closely, coz the text "think" in the pic and the comment r same

2. THe "NOW, Y DONT U SAY: "U DONT SAY "? XD" is a PUN (play on wors) and the guys is kicked by Leonidas has the Meme U Dont say in this head lah XD

3. AND THIS THE REWARD FOR YER NICE JOKE U POOR SPARTAN!!!!! TROLOL XD
The reward for I am just kidding is Leonidas and his legendary 300 warriors form Sparta is kicked by ONLY 1 GUY TO DEATH XD

4. The comment "AND THIS IS WHAT PPL SAY ABOUT DAT DAWG SPARTAN, MANY SAID LIKE THISUH XD" and "AND THE REST PPL SAID THIS: DUUHHHHH TROLOL XD" means that all ppl boo this Spartan, I made a Pun when say many said duh and the rest said DUUHHHHH, actuallly duh and duuuhhhh r all the same lah XD

5. Figure the rest by ur own, but if u curious in some pics just tell me, i ll explain that into ur profile lah XD

70_70_70
70_70_70
393 posts
Peasant

@Ernie: I am going to make more Meme so I WILL DEFINITELY MAKE ONE, so I need my friend's contributed opinions lah
But I still respect ur opinion and ur frankly dude XD

P/S: any suggestion for me about the scroll down link? XD

70_70_70
70_70_70
393 posts
Peasant

FYI the old Poll is removed alr coz i knew that i ll make Meme about Fictious Heroes, but maybe i ll try 9gag videos also so lah, so plz help me to decide which 1 should i make 1st by voting in the new Poll, lies at the very end of mah bio lah XD

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Also, for the sake of our sanity, stop with the multi-posting. You could have easily fit those last four posts into one.

I see this wasn't taken into consideration...

I'm going to add onto it though...for the sake of our sanity..stop with the screaming. Also, please learn to spell..
Showing 1-15 of 18