ForumsThe TavernI'm Sexy and I Know It

27 4503
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Just a simple question from me to you. Hopefully the title was enough to catch your attention.
Anyways, this thread is made to ask that question I was talking about before. What's your style? How do you dress? How are you sexy and why do you know it?
For me, I would go with shorts and a t-shirt over anything. When I gets cold, I where jeans, a t-shirt and a hoodie. And hightops. Nike hightops. Very important part.
So yeah.... Discuse. And feel free to through in your under where to the convirsation if telling the world that is your kinda thang.

• 27 Replies
kyoth2
kyoth2
3 posts
Nomad

I'm Sexy and I Know It !! AHAH

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,745 posts
King

I'm fine wearing a hoodie and sweat pants, because that's what I feel comfortable wearing.

Comfortable is always important, but most people tend to disgard that over choosing the 'accepted look'... the world moves in mysterious ways sometimes!

As for me, jeans (always), t-shirt (mostly a band shirt), biker boots or sneakers (Adidas Superstar 2's, nothing else) and my leather jacket. And for those that need to know additional stuff, I always wear a wide leather bracelet and my 4 rings.
The only thing that changes about my outfit is an added hoody during fall and a different jacket during winter, tha'zzit! =)
kyoth2
kyoth2
3 posts
Nomad

OMG... ! xD

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,375 posts
Blacksmith

Holy balls, just found out you can expand that text box...I feel like I should have know this long ago.....

Any ways, my style is pretty much none existent. My shoes look like someone feed them to a tiger, my jeans are tighter than the girlfriend you all wish you had, shirts are all ridiculous colors (on thursdays they are button down(up?) Hawaiian shirts) tank tops with hoodies over them......every now and then I like to wear suits just to mess with people.

Colored pants and shorts are also fun. They are like my favorite thing ever. Aside from cut off jeans that is. Those are the most comfortable thing you will ever wear. Cut some tight jeans right above the knee and BAM! Comfort.

So in a sense, my style is looking like a homeless person.

Also, I have not read this thread, and really don't want to, but if anyone here wears high socks with Nike sandals, I no longer love you.

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

nike sweatshirt, nike shorts, nike tennis shoes. working on nike socks.
nike is the way to go. =p

LoL Isn't that kind of an expensive wardrobe?

just found out you can expand that text box...

Congratulations. It took you only 4 years, 3 months, and 21 days to figure that out.
Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

It depends on what i'm doing of course.

A casual day sees jeans, usually skinny jeans, a vest top or tee and a zipped hoody. Usually DCs or Nike hi-tops (at the minute)

A work day sees a grey power suit and pumps.

A night out will vary from cocktail dresses to clubbing dresses with heels to short-short, nice top and hi-tops.

The day after a night out is usually Pjs or Sweats and a tee/hoody.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I wear whatever is required when I'm at work, otherwise I wear a T-shirt and shorts 7 days/week (Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter).

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

band t-shirt.black skiny jeans.Comfortable black checkered shoes.Killersup is a outcast....

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

When I'm at home and I'm not going anywhere for a while, I stick to a white t-shirt and jogging pants or some pajama paints. Very comfortable.

When I go to the gym I wear either basketball shorts/jogging pants, a t-shirt, and hoodie. Sometimes I'll take the hoodie off if I'm sweating too much/very hot, though most of the time it stays on. It's kind of a mental thing, I don't like being able to see my gains while working out, that way I tell myself I'll have more to work for.

Going out, it depends on the whether. If it's to a restaurant, movie, mall, etc, and the whether is decent (not too hot or cold) jeans and a polo. If hot, basketball/jean shorts and t-shirt. If cold, probably a long sleeve under the polo and a hoodie.

Oh, the kind of jeans. I like my clothes to fit well and be comfortable, so none of that sagging or tight ****.

That's about it. I don't get fancy with my attire.

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,375 posts
Blacksmith

Congratulations. It took you only 4 years, 3 months, and 21 days to figure that out.

Christ I've been here that long?
Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

I dress simply, usually tee-shirt and pants, but I will often wear a waistcoat and collared shirt, and I plan to make a coat, of blue cloth, scarlet cuffs and gold trim.

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

I'm also one of those people who looks like a villain when I wear anything remotely stylish.

I have never heard that before. Well, I can look like a villain if I were a Tuxedo, but people say I look sharp and stylish. But all I wanted to do was take off the tux and run away before people start putting those ties around my neck. I always thing they are gonna strangle me. Unless I know that person.

I'm fine wearing a hoodie and sweat pants, because that's what I feel comfortable wearing.

Oh yea, hoodies. I forgot to put that, I like those as well. They are nice and comfy. But for some reason my hair seems to take up to much room when I wear a hoodie. The only time my fro gets in the way.
Showing 16-27 of 27