ForumsThe TavernOne word: Slender

7 1863
Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

Slender. A mysterious creature that doesnt just exsist as a game where you need to find 8 pages. Slender has his own legend. If you dont know what Slender is, i would suggest for you to leave this thread and play a level on Kingdom Rush or something else. Now for those who do know what Slender is. My questions for this thread are: How did you discover what Slender is? Are you scared? What are you trying to do to not be scared of him? Do you believe he exsists? If there is something you disagree to or just want to start a new debate that would have something to do with Slender. Youre free to go.

-Jeff

• 7 Replies
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,823 posts
Chamberlain

i discovered slender from a bonus scene of "how the hunger games should have ended". no i do not believe he's real so i am doing nothing to not be afraid

Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

Yes i saw the bonus scene too. Pretty funny though. Im usually cheering myself up when im making fun of him. Im going in colony and just calling him in disturbing names and then just lol hard. Then i can peacefully go to sleep.

-Jeff

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Sorry to say, but he does not exist

On June 8th, 2009, a ââparanormal picturesâ photoshop contest was launched on the Something Awful (SA) Forums.[1] The contest required participants to turn ordinary photographs into creepy-looking images through digital manipulation and then pass them on as authentic photographs on a number of paranormal forums. Something Awful users soon began sharing their faux-paranormal creations with layered images of ghosts and other anomalies, usually accompanied by a fabricated witness account to make them more convincing. On June 10th, SA user Victor Surge posted two black and white photographs of unnamed children with a short description of âSlender Manâ as a mysterious creature who stalked children

Maybe this will help you sleep better at night?

skydragon720
skydragon720
343 posts
Nomad

gonna go play a level on kingdom rush lalalalalalalalalalala

Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

You dont say pang? Well what about this link? The guys words make me wanna believe him. Thats actually the video that creeped me out, but this video creeped me out a month before that. So if you watch these 2 videos, what are you going to think now pang?

-Jeff

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Slender? not major fear,but Killersup is a hunter.When he is walking through the quiet woods at pitchblack after a night of hunting and he hears a snap and a pop behind him.HELLZ YEAH HE SCARED.But Killersup has a gun,and he knows that if he sees slender then he will shoot himself in the head before slenderman even has a chance to get him.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Well what about this link?

Fake..just trying to get views. Notice how he has the comments disabled

but this video creeped me out a month before that.

Again..fake. I can easily make a video claiming him to be real and even make a backstory. Take marble hornets for example (awesome videos..I recommend them)..they do a great job using Slenderman, and have been making the videos for about 2 years now I believe? Yet it is all fake..you can easily find them doing interviews about the videos and what might happen in the future

Also...refer back to the quote I brought out of the link. It tells when he was made, what he was made for, and who made him.
Showing 1-7 of 7