ForumsWEPRObama, Please Don't Authorize My Assassination

58 18926
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

This is a letter written by an american to Obama.
What are your thoughts about it?

• 58 Replies
EnigmaX
EnigmaX
101 posts
Nomad

You americans can only be reasoned with violence.

Not really, given that they are few and far between who would dare render such violence upon the US.
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

Please don't generalize like that. I'm sure you wouldn't be happy if I said, "You Pakistani can only be reasoned with violence." and would undoubtedly argue that you're not all like that.

Take note that you're arguing with people who have already come up with a stance that "It's America's business and we can do whatever we want" should already show you that you're not dealing with the average person.

Provide more information please.

I justed wanted flame him a bit
I'll give you a summary:-
Many afghan talibans and al qaida members are in Pakistan.
Pakistan have done many military operations to finish them.
They run to afghanistan.
Pakistan wants Afghanistan to stop them from entering.
Afghanistan can't do that and Us does not care.
Pakistan tried to build a fence but afghanistan objected.
Now, those talibans and Alqaida are in pakistan.
Instead of helping pak army US uses drone strikes.
and many times these drone strikes have resulted in civilian causalties.
Exactly how many civies have died is unknown but number is pretty high.
Every died civi leaves a grieved family and revenge is the motto by which those people live.
So, effectively drones are acting as recruitment Sargents for taliban and al qaida.
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

Not really, given that they are few and far between who would dare render such violence upon the US.

Using drones is increasing their number gradually.
EnigmaX
EnigmaX
101 posts
Nomad

I justed wanted flame him a bit

Which is, interestingly enough, against this site's rules. And said statement could be taken as a writ of confession, thus sealing your guilt. Just thought you'd like to know.

I'll give you a summary:-
Many afghan talibans and al qaida members are in Pakistan.
Pakistan have done many military operations to finish them.
They run to afghanistan.
Pakistan wants Afghanistan to stop them from entering.
Afghanistan can't do that and Us does not care.
Pakistan tried to build a fence but afghanistan objected.
Now, those talibans and Alqaida are in pakistan.

It actually stems from both nation's inability to effectively police their border, coupled with extremely rugged terrain and a myriad of shifting tribal alliances. The insurgents use this to their advantage since US ground forces can't actually cross into Pakistani territory.

But nice job, attempting to paint Pakistan as the last bastion of defense against the Taliban. And way to totally throw Afghanistan under the bus.

Exactly how many civies have died is unknown but number is pretty high.

If its unknown, than its unknown. Don't pull a BS number out of thin air so you can attempt to advance your 'argument.'

Every died civi leaves a grieved family and revenge is the motto by which those people live.

Your opinion =/= The people of Pakistan's opinion.

And I dunno about you, but if my neighbor got blown up at 2:30 in the morning because he thought it'd be a good idea to wire up some mortar rounds and throw 'em in a ditch, I'd be making good progress if I could stick my nose out the front door a week later.

So, effectively drones are acting as recruitment Sargents for taliban and al qaida.

I regret to inform you, Punisher, that you are wrong.
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer
Moe
Moe
1,715 posts
Blacksmith

Then those were people who already hated the US and are just looking for an easy answer to justify violence. If your neighbor attacks the US, and the US retaliates, you don't get mad at the US, you get mad at your neighbor. Unless of course you already hate the US or are an idiot.
danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

Because on your wars against India you didnt even broke some civilian glasses right?

Stop this Hypocrisy!
punisher, not like many here, you know what war is realy is. you know what happen. not like some users here in AG, who never expirienced a war condition. you suppose to know that a explosive wepone, or any, can be 100% accurate and only harm the spesific target. you know how hard it is fighting guerrila warfare. So dont make it look like USA is hunting muslims for sport.

thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

It actually stems from both nation's inability to effectively police their border, coupled with extremely rugged terrain and a myriad of shifting tribal alliances. The insurgents use this to their advantage since US ground forces can't actually cross into Pakistani territory.

But nice job, attempting to paint Pakistan as the last bastion of defense against the Taliban. And way to totally throw Afghanistan under the bus.

Now you are making strawmen.
Pakistan, does operations regularly but TTP goes back in Afghanistan and we can't do crap about them.
Hell, US have evacuated many bases near af pak border
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2208307/Americas-deadly-double-tap-drone-attacks-killing-49-people-known-terrorist-Pakistan.html
http://observers.france24.com/content/20121009-pakistani-protesters-drone-attacks-inciting-more-hatred-peace-march-imran-khan-south-waziristan-taliban-terror
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/06/drone-attacks-terrorist-safe-havens_n_1572788.html
http://rendezvous.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/08/22/sizing-up-the-effects-of-u-s-drone-attacks/
http://rt.com/usa/news/drone-strike-obama-casualties-604/
Then those were people who already hated the US and are just looking for an easy answer to justify violence. If your neighbor attacks the US, and the US retaliates, you don't get mad at the US, you get mad at your neighbor. Unless of course you already hate the US or are an idiot.

Or if I lose a freind or family to US drones
Your opinion =/= The people of Pakistan's opinion.

I am talking about FATA people, they are tribals and their wars go on for decades and yes they live for revenge.
Because on your wars against India you didnt even broke some civilian glasses right?

Stop this Hypocrisy!
punisher, not like many here, you know what war is realy is. you know what happen. not like some users here in AG, who never expirienced a war condition. you suppose to know that a explosive wepone, or any, can be 100% accurate and only harm the spesific target. you know how hard it is fighting guerrila warfare. So dont make it look like USA is hunting muslims for sport.

Don't put words in my mouth, also in war, you bomb your enemies, not your allies
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

I know the difference.

i wont go too much into the dabate but i have to say that you really cant say that. i remember a thread where you said yourself that every single israeli and american is an enemy
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

i wont go too much into the dabate but i have to say that you really cant say that. i remember a thread where you said yourself that every single israeli and american is an enemy

I could never say that.
NEVER EVER
EnigmaX
EnigmaX
101 posts
Nomad

Now you are making strawmen.

Nope. But to claim that I made a strawman is to make one yourself.

Hell, US have evacuated many bases near af pak border

Funny, but the articles you posted are all about drones attacking and killing terrorist.

I am talking about FATA people, they are tribals and their wars go on for decades and yes they live for revenge

So? They still reside in Pakistan, ergo, they are Pakistani. And its fallacious for you to act like they would all agree with you.

And if all they live for is revenge, perhaps you could direct me to a sound source that states this as so? An inter-tribal agreement, perhaps. Or a codified set of tribal laws.

Don't put words in my mouth, also in war, you bomb your enemies, not your allies

But on the topic of India, I'd like to know your thoughts on Pakistan killing Indian civilians during the various conflict those two nations have engaged in.
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

1- You are saying something as a fact about me which I have not done, hence a strawman.
-2 They were in answer to your post
-3 You are wrong
4-Wars with India were all out wars, unlike shooting you ally in back.
Civilian deaths on both sides were regrettable and both sides treid to keep them to a minimum.

EnigmaX
EnigmaX
101 posts
Nomad

1) Want to cite an actual case of libel, rather than continue to advance your baseless accusations?

2) and your point is? 'Sunflowers' could be an aswer, but that doesn't mean its correct or even relevant.

3) Pakistani Government says otherwise

4) how do you define an 'all out war'? Likewise, do the deaths of civilians negate justification for action? Or are they permissiable in the a hie ement of adesired end? Furthermore, what parameters do you have for a side 'trying' to keep civilian casualties down? Using the most advanced weaponry? Only stricking when an enemies death is likely?

thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

1- went over my head
2- Ditto
3- You talking about govrn. which govrn.? The govrn known to be America's *****.
4- An all out war is a war where the war is declared by one or both belligrents unlike
these sneak attacks.
5-Not considering all adult males a fair game.
Any ways,I am done talking to you as it is apparrent that you don't think non -US citizens to be human.

EnigmaX
EnigmaX
101 posts
Nomad

1) Then if you can't comprehend your actions, its advised not to do them.

2) lololololo

3) of course it is. Likewise, I have no doubt that any point I make will be negated by you referencing some outlandish, self imagined conspiracy that uses your own bloviations rather than reason or logic to 'roove' a point. You should probably put your tinfoil hat back on, before the US-Zionist mindcontrol ray makes you never question the regime again.

4) The Taliban and al-Qaeda have both declared a jihad (holy war) against the US. Likewise, the Congress of the US has authorized conflict against the Taliban and al-Qaeda, thus serving as an effective declaration of war. So the conflicts in Iraq and Afghanistan, as well as the Drone campaign in Pakistan (since it is against the forces of the Taliban and al-Qaeda) are justified under your definition of 'all out war', and so the deaths of any civilians are irrelevant provided they achieve the military end. QED

5) No; as I have stated previously in this thread, I believe that the rights of Americans come first, and so defending those rights comes first. All else is second. It is also blatantly apparent, in this and in other threads, that you have a broad hatred of Americans. For starters, you made the bold and erratic claim that Americans are barbarians who can only be reasoned with violence. Such an attitude won't get you very far in this world, especially when America is the dominant player in it. Hugs and tickles.

Showing 31-45 of 58