ForumsPopular MediaThe Walking Dead

167 71089
MachineofLight
MachineofLight
317 posts
Blacksmith

Big fan of the zombie show. Anybody else?

• 167 Replies
Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,372 posts
Nomad

I love it when does the next series start I heard it was sometime in the next 2 weeks does anyone know the exact date for the UK? usually it's a week after america gets it.

JCCOOL
JCCOOL
63 posts
Nomad

great tv series and i quite enjoy the comic book style video game made by telltale games, and i hear they're making a first person shooter of The Walking Dead coming out early next year.
JCCOOL.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

Been watching the marathon on AMC all day, only about an hour left till the new episode.

Zenithar97
Zenithar97
1 posts
Nomad

I saw it at 9 & 10. I liked the episode. The contest I just found out and the 5k. Wish I lived in those areas.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

Well ****, that sucks for Hershel. Hopefully what Rick did saved his life, I'd hate to see that character go.

dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,920 posts
Peasant

Hershel logic: Let's not walk on the other side of the hallway, away from the questionable dead person.Let's step riiiiiiiight over it.

AatosLiukkonen
AatosLiukkonen
66 posts
Nomad

If Hershel dies, I ragequit for a few episodes.

Also, I wonder if Rick is going to off those prisoners like he did the survivors in Season 2...

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

Also, I wonder if Rick is going to off those prisoners like he did the survivors in Season 2.

You mean the ones in the bar? They were a threat so he had to do it, but I don't think he'd kill living people for no reason. Though if they are really prisoners I don't think he'd let them near the rest of the group.
Max000_Extreme
Max000_Extreme
113 posts
Peasant

A bit boring but,hey it does contain Zombie-related-stuff

Kenezie
Kenezie
27 posts
Nomad

It might not be Rick killing the prisoners but Daryl might kill them

116 posts
Nomad

Herschel can't die, they need to have a wise man now that Dale is gone.

116 posts
Nomad

Can't wait to see what happens with Herschel tonight..

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

I expected Rick to kill that Hispanic dude, but not that way. It was an epic stare down then puts the blade in his head, but the guy was messing with Rick. Rick doesn't take **** from anyone now.

He also doesn't seem to like Lori anymore, neither does Carl.

VonHeisenbourg
VonHeisenbourg
377 posts
Peasant

I expected Rick to kill that Hispanic dude, but not that way

I found that pretty surprising actually, surprising but awesome. Anyways it's better to kill that Hispanic guy then let the problem escalate like it did with Shane
VonHeisenbourg
VonHeisenbourg
377 posts
Peasant

I expected Rick to kill that Hispanic dude, but not that way

I found that pretty surprising actually, surprising but awesome. Anyways it's better to kill that Hispanic guy then let the problem escalate like it did with Shane
Showing 1-15 of 167