ForumsPopular MediaThe Walking Dead

167 71091
MachineofLight
MachineofLight
317 posts
Blacksmith

Big fan of the zombie show. Anybody else?

• 167 Replies
116 posts
Nomad

They already did in the comic,Duane became a zombie,and Morgan was shot to prevent his reanimation as a zombie by Michonne.

For one, spoiler.
Two, The show doesn't exactly follow the comics...

Daryl and Merle aren't even in the comics, and Dale lasts a very long time in them as well.
thejax123
thejax123
45 posts
Nomad

For one, spoiler.
Two, The show doesn't exactly follow the comics...

Of course you will find spoilers,lookat previous posts,I tought we were talking about The walking dead in general.
116 posts
Nomad

The OP says Zombie show.

You can incorporate the comic but a lot of people who watch the show don't read the comics so jumping ahead would be nice to avoid. A spoiler would be fine, just say its a comic spoiler.

espadaxin2
espadaxin2
485 posts
Blacksmith

i think i just read a huge spoiler

116 posts
Nomad

i think i just read a huge spoiler

From the comics?
evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

Does anyone know what happened to the black guy in season 1?

dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,920 posts
Peasant

Does anyone know what happened to the black guy in season 1?

I think he and his son are definitely coming back. They may have even been the people creeping on Carol while she C-sectioned a zombie.

And Meryl is going to be in the settlement in the next episode.
116 posts
Nomad

I think he and his son are definitely coming back. They may have even been the people creeping on Carol while she C-sectioned a zombie.

And Meryl is going to be in the settlement in the next episode.

I wonder who it could be...

Morgan and Duane?
Merle?
Governor or his soldiers?
Maybe even Andrew? (Doubtful since it's nearly impossible he escaped, but who knows?)
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

Maybe even Andrew? (Doubtful since it's nearly impossible he escaped, but who knows?)

Wasn't that situation with Carol before the part with the prisoners?
116 posts
Nomad

Wasn't that situation with Carol before the part with the prisoners?

No, I'm pretty sure it was the second last scene (The last being Rick talking to Lori)
sasukemystery
sasukemystery
1,447 posts
Nomad

Really fun especially because I like games and movies with surviving.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

Morgan and Duane?
Merle?
Governor or his soldiers?

I'll guess Merle.

- No indication that Morgan and Duane are still alive/gonna be in the show. Last we heard from them was when Rick had the walkie talkie, we didn't actually hear them, he was just talking.
- Is the Governor the one that rescued Michonne and Andrea/boss of that town? We did see in a preview that he was going to go up to the prison one day, so it could be him, but I think they'll save that for the middle/end of the season.
- Andrew had like three lines in that episode, highly unlikely he escaped that situation, and with the other characters the show has I doubt they'd make this one *big*.

So I'm gonna say it's Merle.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

That was redundant, I didn't mean to put I'll guess Merle twice, but I think that's the best choice.

He could've been stalking them this whole time or was sent out to look for more supplies/people by the Governor, if he's in fact working for him.

I don't think the Governor knows of their whereabouts yet and I doubt he's organise a large team of people to search based off Andrea saying she left her group. Hasn't it been months since that happened in the series time? I'll assume so, because Lori's baby is almost here and Hershel grew a beard.

116 posts
Nomad

Yeah, but Merle is the type of guy who wouldn't just sit there and watch... He'd walk in and try to kill T-dogg and Rick, which is the only reason I dont think it's him...

The Governor will be in the next episode though, thats where his story actually starts... I'm pretty sure this weeks episode will focus of Andrea, Michonne and the Governor. And maybe a little of the prison

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

Merle could've learned from his past encounter with them. He lost his hand because of it after all. I'm sure he's gotten smarter and wouldn't just charge in. I don't think he has a way in either.

Showing 31-45 of 167