ForumsGamesWhy no Battlefield sticky ?

2 1742
JCCOOL
JCCOOL
63 posts
Nomad

Why is there not a Battlefield sticky,(think thats what you call the red pins) I believe that easily millions of people around the world play battlefield everyday and there is 3 batlefield games(I Think) which could be owned on Xbox, Wii, Ps3, PSP, PS Vita, Nintendo DS(maybe) and possibly others(doubtful). I belive their is enough incentive mentioned here for someone to make a Battlefield Thread and for it to be given a sticky(once again in my opinion).
JCCOOL.

• 2 Replies
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

The reason there are official Halo and CoD threads is because there were about 5 to 7 threads of each topic on the front page at any given time. It has nothing to do with how good the games are, only how often threads were being created about them. They're only stickied so we may keep the forum more organized and clean.

It's probably a good thing there isn't an "official" Battlefield thread. If you want to talk about one particular aspect of Battlefield and there aren't too many other Battlefield threads within the first few pages of the forum, you can create a thread specifically about said single aspect.

Let's say there's only 1 other Battlefield thread within the first few pages of the forum and you wanted to talk specifically about the Battlefield weapons, and you wanted a thread dedicated to weapon discussion alone, you could make such a thread without penalty. If you tried to make a thread about Halo weapons or CoD weapons specifically, there's more of a chance it will be locked up and redirected to the official threads. Take advantage of this.

Personally, I'm not a fan of having the stickied Halo and CoD threads, because the threads are too generic in my opinion and it prevents people from talking about specific's. However, it's an easy way to keep the forum clean so we're sticking with them.

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

If you want to discuss this any further, go ahead and leave a message on my profile.

Showing 1-2 of 2