ForumsPopular MediaMy Little Pony: Yay or Neigh?

87 40463
Panthera_Leo
Panthera_Leo
24 posts
Bard

I know there are many different opinions about MLP and I want to know what the registered users here at Armor Games think.
If you are against MLP please don't spam or post extremely rude remarks. Comments like "Bronies are f***ing ***s!!!" will be flagged.
I personally like MLP. Brohoof? /)

• 87 Replies
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

(\\

Sadly...there are very few of us on here. The only other brony I know on here is Chillz

Also...Pinkie Pie is the best

Panthera_Leo
Panthera_Leo
24 posts
Bard

My favorite pony is either Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash, or Big Macintosh. I find making the decision of which one is best to be difficult. XD

Blackbeltr0
Blackbeltr0
769 posts
Jester

i am not a fan

fries
fries
92 posts
Nomad

uh you are violent for something crappy like my little pony

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

I don't get the allure of the show. I have nothing against it though.

Brohoof. That is fun.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

What the..what happened to this sentence?

(\\\\

*(\\
don't know where that 2nd \\ came from O.o
Roccess
Roccess
240 posts
Peasant

Ponies are aweshum, but if it isn't Applejack we're talking about, then you can just Fluttershy away in a fast Rainbowdash.

Panthera_Leo
Panthera_Leo
24 posts
Bard

I think you mean: ugh you are crazy for something crappy like my little pony

I'm not a crazy fan, but I do enjoy it.

Furf*gs. Thats what you are. Yiff in hell.

But the show is definately entertaining to watch. The innuendos are hilarious. But I have no clue what character is what though. So I wouldn't consider myself a brony, in as much as an admirer of humorous situations.

Being a furry and being a brony are two different things. Some people are both, but just because you are one doesn't mean you are the other.
You shouldn't be going around calling furries furf*gs and telling them to yiff in hell. Being a furry has nothing to do with yiff. It is true some furries yiff but many don't.

On a lighter note I also find the show entertaining, I've only seen a couple episodes, but I do like the show.
ChillzMaster
ChillzMaster
1,435 posts
Nomad

I smell a pony thread! I herd about it through the grape vine, and hoofed it over here to see the whinny-ing posts and the potentially butthurt neighsayers. Yea, it's ChillzMaster here, and I'm sure to be the mane attraction, but don't think I'm just some one trick pony, I've many a tail to spin. Oh, and I guess I watch it for the plot.

http://scranton.mylittlefacewhen.com/media/f/img/mlfw4890-170908_-_animated_Chrysalis_happy_laughing_suggestive.gif

Obsession level: 8/10, buy a lotta merch, go to meetups and went to Summer Bronycon
Favorite pony: Rarity (Discord best character)
Least favorite pony: Fluttershy

Let's see, I'm also a fan of a lot of the musicians. H8_Seed, Aviators, The Living Tombstone, Jackle App, Tsyolin, WoodenToaster/Glaze, Eurobeat Brony, Acoustic Brony, Mandopony, all that jazz.

I'll post some of my merch if y'all wanna see ^_^

-Chillz

ninjanick
ninjanick
180 posts
Shepherd

MLP is funny and also light hearted. You can not like the show but if you don't like people who watch it and havn't seen it yourself, thats rude. Its also amazing to watch the turnaround of skeptical people

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

Neigh. I don't like my little Pony, or any cartoon to begin with so I have multiple reasons to hate it. I say neigh. lol

Koru7
Koru7
1,408 posts
Nomad

I don't really care for it, and frankly, i find it kind of silly for grown men to like things that are meant for children. I may be hypocritical in the fact that I sometimes watch shows that are meant for a younger audience, but not that young.

I mean no offense in this comment, just stating my opinion, because that is what the thread asked for.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Neigh(ugh I hate that horse sound) cause 1. its for little kids. 2. It has kindness. and 3. I don't get the deal with ponies.

BRAAINZz
BRAAINZz
787 posts
Nomad

Nay, my friends have tried to introduce me to the show, but it's not for me. I have nothing against it though, just not my style.

waluigi
waluigi
1,948 posts
Shepherd

I smell a pony thread! I herd about it through the grape vine, and hoofed it over here to see the whinny-ing posts and the potentially butthurt neighsayers. Yea, it's ChillzMaster here, and I'm sure to be the mane attraction, but don't think I'm just some one trick pony, I've many a tail to spin. Oh, and I guess I watch it for the plot.

The puns...oh, God it hurts.

I am a brony, but not some much as others. I mean, I won't by pony merch, but I will download all the episodes. It is such a great show, even if it was originally meant for 10 year old girls
Showing 1-15 of 87