2 posts
Peasant

How i can save games or download?

• 6 Replies
redslaughterer
redslaughterer
256 posts
Nomad

What do you mean? If you have an AG account, the games that require you to have one automatically save it for you. Most games have slots for you to save games, and some games save your game automatically so the next time you play the game, your data is there. As for downloading games, there is no such thing here on AG.

Hesloan
Hesloan
2 posts
Peasant

For example,jacksmith,it dont save the game for me on AG

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

Enable cookies and make sure cookies/tempfiles wont deleted (maybe check your setings and, if needed, change them).

Also dont play in incognito/privacy mode, progress made there wont be saved.

chemipaul
chemipaul
2 posts
Peasant

Feb 7, 2019.
I just updated to Firefox 65.0 (64bit) and my games save only as long as I am still playing the game. I can stop the game, load the save game I made, but if I navigate away from the game and come back, there is no evidence of the game I saved. I still have the saved games from before the update. I am allowing cookies and tracking. What else can I try?

Windthin
Windthin
5 posts
Blacksmith

I am having this same issue. I have tried uninstalling and re-installing Flash and re-starting, to no avail. This seems to be an issue specifically connected with the most recent update.

chemipaul
chemipaul
2 posts
Peasant

I have found a lack of feature in my Flash Player Settings Manager. On the Advanced tab, there is a heading: Browser Data and Settings which has only one setting that cannot be changed. The description is "Delete all local storage, saved choices, settings, and other data used by content in Flash Player across all browsers on this computer." It has a button for Delete all that cannot be changed to another option. I would like to turn this off, but it is just there, as far as I can tell.

Showing 1-6 of 6