ForumsForum GamesThe Superhuman: The Revenge Of Azure

1815 300647
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

In the year of time and peace, everyone was living in harmony. In fact, the world became one, with no countries anywhere. Previously, there was a war. A war between Earth and another unknown planet named Jorge. The war lasted for a millennium but no sides won. The leader of Earth, Gerth, fought with passion. Jorge was losing but Gerth had a truce to stop all of this and convinced them that the war was useless.
Now, in 3050, the technology and development for both planets were growing at a fast pace. Both of them were living together, transporting equipment for one another and visitors traveling to each of them. But no one had super powers like before anymore.
And they had even mined asteroids for fuel and ships travel further and further away from the galaxy to search for more.
One day, a miner came across a floating purple crystal. He boosted towards it and took an inspecting machine and scanned it. The machine said it was unknown. The miner took his chances and took out his mining tool, a laser cutter and touched it with the cutter.
The purple crystal exploded and purple light incinerated the miner. The light was so intense, it reached throughout The Milky Way. Every living being was shrouded in the light. The light contained mutated cells that entered all sorts of people from politicians to madmen. Plus, the light is constantly dispersing, being it unable for any living being to be uninfected. The mutated cells also opened portals at random distances and places. Some appeared in oceans and on buildings taller than Burj Khalifa. The portals lead to dangerous dungeons but have the key core to making the mutated cells stronger, supporting both the human bodies and brain.
The purple crystal was made by the remains of Azure, a goddess. She was destroyed by Gerth himself, since he found that Azure was causing the war.
When the crystal exploded, a voice booms throughout The Milky Way.
"SURVIVE!"
Earth and Jorge were in ruins. The portals sucked in anything that surrounded them, especially the oceans. They were what made Jorge and Earth chaotic planets.
Luckily, you did not stand near those portals.
Enemies of all kinds, monsters and humans alike, target those with little power and you have to survive or even stop the light from dispersing through a secret way.

For TL;DR people:
A miner came across a purple crystal and tried to gather its resources but got killed. The crystal exploded and light dispersed throughout The Milky Way. The light mutated every living being to gain super powers. You have to survive or stop the light from dispersing using a secret way. Challenge comes your way.

Character Sheet:

Name: (Any name you might think of)
Super Power: (Not too overpowered)
--
Level: 1
XP: 0/20
--
HP: 50/50
Hunger: 100/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

BTW, please quote my previous reply so that I know what is going on, especially if you didn't reply a long time ago. I will also quote and if I don't, you have my apologies in advance.

Note:
ANY NUMBER OF PLAYERS ALLOWED!!!!!
When fighting, please state exactly what you are doing, not like simply attacking, but the way you attack.

SURVIVE!

• 1,815 Replies
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

Name: Ghalaghor
Super Power: Shape-Shifting
--
Level: 14
XP: 35/85
--
HP: 365/365
Hunger: 67/100
NP: 15/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
Tom; Metal Manipulation; HP: 260/260
--
Inventory:
$7990

ok, lets see, this creature is big enough to counter our attacks from two different sides, it can shoot acid and it is possible that this guy can stretch too...wait...

tom uses his metal form to attack this creature with sharp and pointy weapons made out of noble metal, thrown/shot with enough force to get inside the creature (he uses his metal form so he should be able to do this).

while tom distracts the enemy, i jump above the creature (by jumping on the air) so that i am as high as possible above it, then i shift into a drill golem made out of noble metal and spin around, aiming for the creature so i can get inside it so i can kill this creature (or at least damage/hurt it) with dragon lightning, napalm and rockets (i shoot that in every direction when i am in the center of that giant creature).

if that will not work, then i try to freeze it with dragon ice after i entered it so tom can crush it with metal weapons.

if that would not work either, then i just dodge its attacks and stay away from it by jumping on the air and try to find a weakspot by observing and scaning this creature.

You can't jump on the air. The gravity force increases as you go higher and higher.

And, the monster can make acid walls to block your attacks.

Though, you see a stone on its head. You'll have to find a way to get up.

-----

Name: Shadow
Super Power: Shape shifting
--
Level: 9
XP: 28/60
--
HP: 5/185
Hunger: 40/100
NP: 5/100
--
Forms:
Raven, Wolf, Knight Of Titanium, Fire Wolf
--
Allies:
Brandon; Rune Support; HP: N/A
Guardian; Marker Manipulation; HP: 175/175
--
Inventory: Stun rod, electric rifle

Well give me a place to land, then when I land I drop the body's, change to wolf form and it electric cook fire manipulators for dinner.

Wow. Okay.

(40 Hunger)

Okay, a fireball is headed towards you.

-----

Name: Rip
Super Power: Magnetism
--
XP: 19/20
--
Hunger: 92/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Using one of my hooks, I quickly grab the dead body of the guy that I just killed and hold it in front of me to absorb most of the damage. Then while he is still in the air and unable to dodge, I cut off his arms with his earth swords that I got earlier.

Aah, that was smart. And that intelligence of yours killed him as well.

(8 XP)

You were sent into a world. You land on an island and you see a gorilla with super strength charging towards you.

-----

Name: Aureus Petra
Super Power: Earth Manipulation
--
Level: 2
XP: 2/25
--
HP: 65/65
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I create a box inside a box inside a box inside a box on one spider, then I try to smash the other one with a rock.

I mean another spit. Only one spider is there.

The boxes are slowly melted.
LupusAureus
LupusAureus
107 posts
Nomad

--
XP: 2/25
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I make a small thick box, I make the roof of it go down, crushing the spider if possible. If that doesn't work, I cover my leg and foot with stones then crush it. I then run towards the cave, trying to reach the crystal.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

--
--
Hunger: 67/100
NP: 15/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
$7990

You can't jump on the air. The gravity force increases as you go higher and higher.

And, the monster can make acid walls to block your attacks.

Though, you see a stone on its head. You'll have to find a way to get up.

does this creature have eyes? if yes:

tom distracts it with metal weapons made out of gold (he uses his metal form) to attack/distract the enemy while i climb on it towards the top so i can destroy that stone with my blade arms and my three bone shooting tails (bone projectiles/bullets/arrows).

if no:

tom uses his powers (he is still in his metal form and i am a gold golem) to get me on top of the creatures head so i can destroy the stone (he uses his powers to guide me so i will not hit any defenses of this giantic creature) with my blade arms and my three golden bone shooting tails (bone projectiles/bullets/arrows made out of gold).
Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Aah, that was smart. And that intelligence of yours killed him as well.

(8 XP)

You were sent into a world. You land on an island and you see a gorilla with super strength charging towards you.

Jesus, no rest?

I start running in the opposite direction and then I attract any metal near me.

Also, do I still have my hooks and earth swords? And how big is the gorilla?
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

--
--
Hunger: 40/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--

I dodge it.

HornyVonHornMeister
HornyVonHornMeister
117 posts
Nomad

Name: HornyVonHornMeister
Super Power: Umbrakinesis
--
Level: 6
XP: 29/45
--
HP: 50/130
Hunger: 45/100
NP: 0/100
--
Forms:
Dark Melee
--
Allies:
N/A

But you do see something purple shining at the end of the arena. You see two men with fire swords.

I can't eat ice? :c... Anyway, I throw my 2 swords up at an angle that will land on them to distract them, then shadow travel to the purple thingymajigedi.
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

--
XP: 7/25
--
Hunger: 91/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I make a small thick box, I make the roof of it go down, crushing the spider if possible. If that doesn't work, I cover my leg and foot with stones then crush it. I then run towards the cave, trying to reach the crystal.

Okay. The spider dies.

(5 XP)

As you head towards the cave, you see two spiders guarding the cave. They have a faster reaction time.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 66/100
NP: 16/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
$7990

does this creature have eyes? if yes:

tom distracts it with metal weapons made out of gold (he uses his metal form) to attack/distract the enemy while i climb on it towards the top so i can destroy that stone with my blade arms and my three bone shooting tails (bone projectiles/bullets/arrows).

if no:

tom uses his powers (he is still in his metal form and i am a gold golem) to get me on top of the creatures head so i can destroy the stone (he uses his powers to guide me so i will not hit any defenses of this giantic creature) with my blade arms and my three golden bone shooting tails (bone projectiles/bullets/arrows made out of gold).

It doesn't have eyes. But it can detect you.

It just pushes you away with acid every time you get near it. The metal will absorb the acidity but it won't absorb the force of it.

Get what?! It's raining acid! Caused by your beloved acid creature.

-----

--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Jesus, no rest?

I start running in the opposite direction and then I attract any metal near me.

Also, do I still have my hooks and earth swords? And how big is the gorilla?

Then what will you do when you rest? I keep asking myself that question every time I reply everyone's situation.

Yes, you still have your weapons, though they're not included in the inventory.

Size of the animal? About twice the size of a normal gorilla.

There is metal, but they are buried down below, giving you no way to get it.

It punches the ground and causes a fissure.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 39/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--

I dodge it.

You move, but you realised it was a homing fireball. Oh, no..

-----

--
--
HP: 40/130
Hunger: 44/100
NP: 1/100
--
Forms:
Dark Melee
--
Allies:
N/A

I can't eat ice? :c... Anyway, I throw my 2 swords up at an angle that will land on them to distract them, then shadow travel to the purple thingymajigedi.

Aah, that wasn't all.

You shadow travelled and bumped into a guy with normal steel swords.

He attempts to drive his swords into your body.
LupusAureus
LupusAureus
107 posts
Nomad

I make rectangular bricks,of stone appear from the ground, trying to crush the spiders. I do this while running towards the cave.

LupusAureus
LupusAureus
107 posts
Nomad

--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Forgot the sheet, it's almost midnight here...

I make rectangular bricks,of stone appear from the ground, trying to crush the spiders. I do this while running towards the cave.

HornyVonHornMeister
HornyVonHornMeister
117 posts
Nomad

--
--
HP: 40/130
Hunger: 44/100
NP: 1/100
--
Forms:
Dark Melee
--
Allies:
N/A

You shadow traveled and bumped into a guy with normal steel swords.

He attempts to drive his swords into your body.

As he's driving the sword, I kick him away. conjure up 2 swords and chuck it at him.
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

--
--
Hunger: 66/100
NP: 16/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
$7990

It doesn't have eyes. But it can detect you.

It just pushes you away with acid every time you get near it. The metal will absorb the acidity but it won't absorb the force of it.

Get what?! It's raining acid! Caused by your beloved acid creature.

i extent my arms and increase the size of my hands so i can climb from cube to cube till i am over the creature, then i try to get to the stone on its head after i erased any sign of my presence so it will notice me when it is too late and i allready destroyed that stone with my blade hands on bone-projectiles (i am still a gold-golem, re-growing my skin/armor right after it touched the acid.

if this creature uses Aqua regia then i change into a silver golem

i hope you can read german:

Silber wird nicht aufgelöst, da dieses durch die Bildung einer unlöslichen Silberchloridschicht vor weiterem Angriff passiviert ist.

tom uses weapons made out of silver, titanium and gold to attack/distract the creature. he keeps on pushing the weapons through the acid till they got through its skin so they can turn it into swiss cheese from the inside.
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

--
--
Hunger: 39/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--

I change to my raven form and fly straight for the fire manipulator boss, and at the last minute fly up and over him and then back down. (So hope fully it will hit him straight on.)

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Then what will you do when you rest? I keep asking myself that question every time I reply everyone's situation.

Yes, you still have your weapons, though they're not included in the inventory.

Size of the animal? About twice the size of a normal gorilla.

There is metal, but they are buried down below, giving you no way to get it.

It punches the ground and causes a fissure.

True, I wouldn't do anything if I rested.

A fissure? Hah hah! I use my hooks to grab onto a strong tree branch and then I get down somewhere near the fissure. I reach my hand inside and I attract all the exposed metal ore in the fissure, attracting it to my right arm.

If I see the gorilla come near me, I use my metal hooks to hover in the air and distract it while I attract all the metal ore.
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

--
--
Hunger: 90/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Forgot the sheet, it's almost midnight here...

They move, dodging the bricks and spitting at you with acid.

-----

--
XP: 34/45
--
HP: 30/130
Hunger: 43/100
NP: 0/100
--
Forms:
Dark Melee
--
Allies:
N/A

As he's driving the sword, I kick him away. conjure up 2 swords and chuck it at him.

Aah, he's immediately dead.

(5 XP)
-(10 NP)

You have three more posts until you die.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 65/100
NP: 17/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
$7990

i extent my arms and increase the size of my hands so i can climb from cube to cube till i am over the creature, then i try to get to the stone on its head after i erased any sign of my presence so it will notice me when it is too late and i allready destroyed that stone with my blade hands on bone-projectiles (i am still a gold-golem, re-growing my skin/armor right after it touched the acid.

if this creature uses Aqua regia then i change into a silver golem

i hope you can read german:

Silber wird nicht aufgelöst, da dieses durch die Bildung einer unlöslichen Silberchloridschicht vor weiterem Angriff passiviert ist.

tom uses weapons made out of silver, titanium and gold to attack/distract the creature. he keeps on pushing the weapons through the acid till they got through its skin so they can turn it into swiss cheese from the inside.

I meant 'guess what?!', not 'get what?!'. Sorry.

And I can't read German because in my country, German isn't taught. Sorry.

But I'm pretty sure you're meaning reactions of silver with acid. Okay, it uses nitric acid, then.

But, won't the acid turn silver into silver nitrate? It's (According to Wikipedia) corrosive as well. I'm guessing it'll turn smaller and smaller. It's powdery too.

Well, I don't know.

Tom's attacks were useless. They couldn't twist it.

Trust me, there aren't any cubes leading to the stone. You have to find another way. Maybe attracting the cube, I don't know. The cube is an unknown matter to mankind.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 38/100
NP: 6/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--

I change to my raven form and fly straight for the fire manipulator boss, and at the last minute fly up and over him and then back down. (So hope fully it will hit him straight on.)

Okay, the dead bodies are already eaten. I forgot.

You make the homing fireball hit the fire chief, but he absorbed it.

He joined his wrists together and shot flames. Flames, not fireballs.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 90/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

True, I wouldn't do anything if I rested.

A fissure? Hah hah! I use my hooks to grab onto a strong tree branch and then I get down somewhere near the fissure. I reach my hand inside and I attract all the exposed metal ore in the fissure, attracting it to my right arm.

If I see the gorilla come near me, I use my metal hooks to hover in the air and distract it while I attract all the metal ore.

It seems the gorilla made a mistake, or Rapyion made a mistake, since he controls all NPCs.

Okay, you collected metal ores from the fissure to your right arm. Now what?

The gorilla comes charging at you.
LupusAureus
LupusAureus
107 posts
Nomad

I make giant arms of sand on the beach, I control it far way, they are noton my arms. I position my left arm to stay in my midsection, blocking the spiders and their acid from me. I make a sweeping motion with my right arm, eventually slapping my left arm, trying to crush the spiders.

Showing 1201-1215 of 1815