ForumsForum GamesThe Superhuman: The Revenge Of Azure

1815 299778
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

In the year of time and peace, everyone was living in harmony. In fact, the world became one, with no countries anywhere. Previously, there was a war. A war between Earth and another unknown planet named Jorge. The war lasted for a millennium but no sides won. The leader of Earth, Gerth, fought with passion. Jorge was losing but Gerth had a truce to stop all of this and convinced them that the war was useless.
Now, in 3050, the technology and development for both planets were growing at a fast pace. Both of them were living together, transporting equipment for one another and visitors traveling to each of them. But no one had super powers like before anymore.
And they had even mined asteroids for fuel and ships travel further and further away from the galaxy to search for more.
One day, a miner came across a floating purple crystal. He boosted towards it and took an inspecting machine and scanned it. The machine said it was unknown. The miner took his chances and took out his mining tool, a laser cutter and touched it with the cutter.
The purple crystal exploded and purple light incinerated the miner. The light was so intense, it reached throughout The Milky Way. Every living being was shrouded in the light. The light contained mutated cells that entered all sorts of people from politicians to madmen. Plus, the light is constantly dispersing, being it unable for any living being to be uninfected. The mutated cells also opened portals at random distances and places. Some appeared in oceans and on buildings taller than Burj Khalifa. The portals lead to dangerous dungeons but have the key core to making the mutated cells stronger, supporting both the human bodies and brain.
The purple crystal was made by the remains of Azure, a goddess. She was destroyed by Gerth himself, since he found that Azure was causing the war.
When the crystal exploded, a voice booms throughout The Milky Way.
"SURVIVE!"
Earth and Jorge were in ruins. The portals sucked in anything that surrounded them, especially the oceans. They were what made Jorge and Earth chaotic planets.
Luckily, you did not stand near those portals.
Enemies of all kinds, monsters and humans alike, target those with little power and you have to survive or even stop the light from dispersing through a secret way.

For TL;DR people:
A miner came across a purple crystal and tried to gather its resources but got killed. The crystal exploded and light dispersed throughout The Milky Way. The light mutated every living being to gain super powers. You have to survive or stop the light from dispersing using a secret way. Challenge comes your way.

Character Sheet:

Name: (Any name you might think of)
Super Power: (Not too overpowered)
--
Level: 1
XP: 0/20
--
HP: 50/50
Hunger: 100/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

BTW, please quote my previous reply so that I know what is going on, especially if you didn't reply a long time ago. I will also quote and if I don't, you have my apologies in advance.

Note:
ANY NUMBER OF PLAYERS ALLOWED!!!!!
When fighting, please state exactly what you are doing, not like simply attacking, but the way you attack.

SURVIVE!

• 1,815 Replies
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

Today, I'm going on a trip (again, if you played long before this month). So, I may reply when I'm back on either Tuesday or Wednesday, I'm not sure. Please be sure to stick by when I come back. This RPG would be nothing without you guys. See you then!

-----

Name: Shadow
Super Power: Shape shifting
--
Level: 9
XP: 36/60
--
HP: 5/185
Hunger: 35/100
NP: 2/100
--
Forms:
Raven, Wolf, Knight Of Titanium, Fire Wolf
--
Allies:
Brandon; Rune Support; HP: N/A
Guardian; Marker Manipulation; HP: 175/175
--
Inventory: Stun rod, electric rifle

"I give her an inch and she takes a parsec. Well fire wolf time." I chance to my fire wolf and try to melt the ice. (Fire + Ice = melted ice, a.k.a water)

What's a parsec, according to your definition? In Google, it means 3.5 light years.

Alright, the ice melts.

(3 XP)

You see the lady, but no crystal. Her eyes were blue, even the sclera(The whole of her eyes, the white area in your eyes).

She releases a torrent of water at you. You realised the bomb floor was gone, but the ground was now icy. It can never be burnt, though.

-----

Name: Aureus Petra
Super Power: Earth Manipulation
--
Level: 3
XP: 2/30
--
HP: 80/80
Hunger: 87/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I make the roof in the spot before me drop, squashing the spiders. I then move towards the wall, making the earth disappear in front of me then disappear when I pass. If the mother spider is still there I lock her legs then make the wall to the right smash to the left. I lastly try to reach the crystal.

Before who drops?

Okay, killing the spiders like that won't give you 100 XP. Just 10.

(10 XP)

Level up!!

Okay, you almost locked the mother's legs when it stomped one of its legs into the ground and a torrent of acid flushed from the legs. It's gonna fill up the room even if you moved away.

-----

Name: Rip
Super Power: Magnetism
--
Level: 2
XP: 2/25
--
HP: 65/65
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Can I still see the gorilla?

If I can, then I try to slowly walk around it until I am behind it, then I sneak attack it with my metal claws by going up on a tree and jumping onto it's back.

Like a jumping takedown.

Okay, you stroke its back.

(3 XP)

Level up!!

The gorilla turned and you got flung away.

It charges towards you, faster than you who's about to land.
Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Today, I'm going on a trip (again, if you played long before this month). So, I may reply when I'm back on either Tuesday or Wednesday, I'm not sure. Please be sure to stick by when I come back. This RPG would be nothing without you guys. See you then!

Have a safe trip!

Like a jumping takedown.

Okay, you stroke its back.

(3 XP)

Level up!!

The gorilla turned and you got flung away.

It charges towards you, faster than you who's about to land.

Are there any benefits to leveling up, besides the HP increase?

Since I am in a forest and since he has thrown me high enough (I assume he has, otherwise he wouldn't be able to charge at me faster than my speed at falling down) I use my metal claws to grab onto a tree branch and avoid his attack.

If I somehow fail, I block by holding my two metal claws in a defensive position.

If I am up in the tree, I jump from tree to tree to make the gorilla chase after me.
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

--
--
Hunger: 35/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--

"Crap, she's possessed, Guardian know anything that might help us here." I say after we all dodge the wave of water.

LupusAureus
LupusAureus
107 posts
Nomad

--
Level: 3
XP: 2/30
--
HP: 80/80
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Before who drops?

Okay, killing the spiders like that won't give you 100 XP. Just 10.

(10 XP)

Level up!!

Okay, you almost locked the mother's legs when it stomped one of its legs into the ground and a torrent of acid flushed from the legs. It's gonna fill up the room even if you moved away.

Before me, like in front of me.

I make several holes in the wall so that the acid will be led out of the cave. I continue to try to restrain the spider, then I cover my right arm with rocks. I make a platform some feet above the ground, then jump high then smash down on the spider.
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

Name: Ghalaghor
Super Power: Shape-Shifting
--
Level: 14
XP: 35/85
--
HP: 365/365
Hunger: 63/100
NP: 19/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
Tom; Metal Manipulation; HP: 260/260
--
Inventory:
$7990

No, the gravity force decreases as you go lower. This world defies the laws of gravity, and instead, reverses the laws of gravity. Altitude means the level of height.

Um, you still can't get into the acid rain. Well, you can't get to the top. You'll just drop again.

The monster moves in on you.

the monster chases me? i jump down from cube to cube till i got to the lowest cube (i am still an acid golem/blob). also, since i am made out of acid, i try to eat/drink/absorb some of the acid rain.
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

My dad tricked me. ((((((((
I'm not really going on a trip. I was expecting it (Not hope. I hate trips) but I found out. Sorry.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 86/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Have a safe trip!

Thanks, even though I didn't go..

Are there any benefits to leveling up, besides the HP increase?

Since I am in a forest and since he has thrown me high enough (I assume he has, otherwise he wouldn't be able to charge at me faster than my speed at falling down) I use my metal claws to grab onto a tree branch and avoid his attack.

If I somehow fail, I block by holding my two metal claws in a defensive position.

If I am up in the tree, I jump from tree to tree to make the gorilla chase after me.

Every five levels, you'll get a form, sometimes related to your powers, sometimes, not even close.

Alright, you perched onto a tree branch. You move and keep the gorilla chasing. It got sick of chasing and ripped out a chunk of earth and threw it at you.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 34/100
NP: 3/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--

"Crap, she's possessed, Guardian know anything that might help us here." I say after we all dodge the wave of water.

Not possessed. She's been waiting for this moment.

Okay, it missed. But you see homing water missiles flying right at you. Plus, they're pressurised.

-----

--
Level: 4
XP: 0/35
--
HP: 95/95
NP: 1/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Before me, like in front of me.

I make several holes in the wall so that the acid will be led out of the cave. I continue to try to restrain the spider, then I cover my right arm with rocks. I make a platform some feet above the ground, then jump high then smash down on the spider.

Oh, right..

The way I imagined it, it was awesome.

(5 XP)

You immediately landed on the purple crystal. It was powering the spider the whole time.

(All XP)

Level up!!!

You obtained a nightmare system. Once it reaches 100, you die. Your character sheet, deleted. The difference of dying to other people than dying to this is that the other spares your character sheet. Only inventory items are lost. Oh, you can't get rid of NP even if you died.

Now, you're back on Earth. You're level 4, so I'll introduce a new type of monster.

You see a human with purple eyes glowing.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 62/100
NP: 20/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
$7990

the monster chases me? i jump down from cube to cube till i got to the lowest cube (i am still an acid golem/blob). also, since i am made out of acid, i try to eat/drink/absorb some of the acid rain.

There is no lowest cube. Even if you stood there, you see more and more cubes. You're ineffective to the acid rain. You can't really absorb it.

The monster's getting closer. In truth, it walks faster than you in a jet.
LupusAureus
LupusAureus
107 posts
Nomad

--
--
NP: 1/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

(Is there anyway to get rid of Nightmare Points? Also, this would be an awesome MMO or RPG game if it was made.)

After seeing the human, I immediately make a wall rise and cut out a small rectangular piece so I can see.

"Who are you and what do you want?"

I also try to get a better look at him.

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Every five levels, you'll get a form, sometimes related to your powers, sometimes, not even close.

Alright, you perched onto a tree branch. You move and keep the gorilla chasing. It got sick of chasing and ripped out a chunk of earth and threw it at you.

I move behind a tree trunk so it doesn't hit me, then I run out and I get further up on a tree until I am above the gorilla.

Then using my weight and momentum, combined with my metal claws, I jump down to penetrate and kill the gorilla by forcing my claws into his face and eyes.

Even if i don't kill him, he wouldn't be able to see.
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

--
--
Hunger: 62/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
$7990

There is no lowest cube. Even if you stood there, you see more and more cubes. You're ineffective to the acid rain. You can't really absorb it.

The monster's getting closer. In truth, it walks faster than you in a jet.

i stop and wait till the monster engulfes me so i can get to the stone from inside it or kill it from the inside.

if that would kill me, then i change into my energy form as soon as i am inside that monster to destroy it from the inside with laser beams.

if i can not do that, then i just use my energy form to travel to the stone on the head of the creature, staying away from it some hundred meters and destroy the stone with laser beams.

if i can not travel to the stone by using my energy form, then i will use my energy form to create/shoot homming laser beams with the stone on the creatures head as the target (i jump from cube to cube while i keep on firing these homming laser beams). i stop shooting after i destroyed the stone.
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

--
--
Hunger: 34/100
NP: 3/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--

I make a fire wall, (Fire plus water = steam) "Brandon, do have a healing rune, or something, if you do I really need it."

Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

--
--
Hunger: 85/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

(Is there anyway to get rid of Nightmare Points? Also, this would be an awesome MMO or RPG game if it was made.)

After seeing the human, I immediately make a wall rise and cut out a small rectangular piece so I can see.

"Who are you and what do you want?"

I also try to get a better look at him.

I forgot. You remove NP by killing. Humans deplete it 10, other beings by 1.

It didn't reply. It just broke your wall down with a single punch.

It charges towards you like a zombie.

-----

--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I move behind a tree trunk so it doesn't hit me, then I run out and I get further up on a tree until I am above the gorilla.

Then using my weight and momentum, combined with my metal claws, I jump down to penetrate and kill the gorilla by forcing my claws into his face and eyes.

Even if i don't kill him, he wouldn't be able to see.

Yeah, but the chunk of rock knocks the tree down. You also fall because you hung onto the tree.

-----

--
XP: 40/85
--
Hunger: 61/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
$7990

i stop and wait till the monster engulfes me so i can get to the stone from inside it or kill it from the inside.

if that would kill me, then i change into my energy form as soon as i am inside that monster to destroy it from the inside with laser beams.

if i can not do that, then i just use my energy form to travel to the stone on the head of the creature, staying away from it some hundred meters and destroy the stone with laser beams.

if i can not travel to the stone by using my energy form, then i will use my energy form to create/shoot homming laser beams with the stone on the creatures head as the target (i jump from cube to cube while i keep on firing these homming laser beams). i stop shooting after i destroyed the stone.

Aah, okay. The first plan worked. It died.

(5 XP)
-(1 NP)

"NOOOOO!!!"

You heard the voice far away from you. He 'holds' the crystal. But beware, he has automated turrets and traps.

-----

--
XP: 39/60
--
Hunger: 33/100
NP: 4/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--

I make a fire wall, (Fire plus water = steam) "Brandon, do have a healing rune, or something, if you do I really need it."

He doesn't have anything that OP. He has, though, lifesteal rune. He applied it on you. You attack, even though you don't kill, you get life back, 20 HP each attack.

Okay, that fire wall worked.

(3 XP)

The lady, once again, teleports to you with twin ice blades. She swung them in an X-shape.
LupusAureus
LupusAureus
107 posts
Nomad

--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I forgot. You remove NP by killing. Humans deplete it 10, other beings by 1.

It didn't reply. It just broke your wall down with a single punch.

It charges towards you like a zombie.

I encase his head in a stone box, then cover my arms with rocks. After that, I punch him in the gut, the crotch and the chest.
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

--
XP: 40/85
--
Hunger: 61/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
$7990

Aah, okay. The first plan worked. It died.

(5 XP)
-(1 NP)

"NOOOOO!!!"

You heard the voice far away from you. He 'holds' the crystal. But beware, he has automated turrets and traps.

*looks at hunger points* i use my energy form to shoot homming laser beams at him. tom destroys his turrets and traps with metal weapons and by jamming them with metal dust.
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

--
XP: 39/60
--
Hunger: 33/100
NP: 4/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--

An X-scissor, not good. I flame thrower the ice swords.

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Yeah, but the chunk of rock knocks the tree down. You also fall because you hung onto the tree.

Hmm... okay then.

When I'm on the ground, I quickly jump into some plants and bushes so the gorilla doesn't see me. I slowly move to it's right side.

I then leap out and with my claws, I do a hooking motion to scratch out it's eyes from it's face, with one hand in front of me to block it's instinctual strike when I hurt it.
Showing 1231-1245 of 1815