ForumsThe TavernWhat's unique about you?

46 9330
Skulltivator
Skulltivator
630 posts
Nomad

What is it about you that makes you who you are? What qualities smashed together make you the individual person that you are now?

• 46 Replies
Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

Huh, this is unique. I like it!

I am a fighter and a rebel. And from what I hear "The most lovable pain in the *ss ever". I don't take orders unless it is from someone I deeply respect or if I am not able to fight. I tend to go through a lot and not get sad easily or brought down without a fight! So yea thats me. And proud of it!!

Koru7
Koru7
1,408 posts
Nomad

I'm sarcastic, smart, lazy and overall a shy gamer. but something that is unique about me is that i can make a farting noise with my ear. and.... idk what else that is unique about me :P

ryan7g
ryan7g
478 posts
Shepherd

I may be one of the most unattractive specimens that females have laid eyes upon. I'd say that's pretty unique.

Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

My most unique feature would probably be my almost purely positive outlook on life! I don't give up easily and I always have a smile on my mind when I don't have one on my face!

If I had to choose a theme song for myself, it would be "Always Look on the Bright Side of Life" from Monty Python's Life of Brian.

ProfessorOak
ProfessorOak
993 posts
Nomad

I prefer dreaming over reality. I am an advocate of abstract art and ambient music. Sometimes I think everything is fake.

BRAAINZz
BRAAINZz
787 posts
Nomad

My personality changes to the situation, but not like other people, I've split into three distinct personalities, but also not in the sense of Multiple Personality Disorder.
I'm either:
Very Social, Happy, Laid Back, Uncaring, Interested in the Opposite Sex,
Determined, Responsible, Dominant, Passive-Aggressive, Calculating or
Defensive, Uncaring, Anxious, Calculating, Reclusive, Mildly Depressed

They switch depending on the situation, which mainly is characterized by the people I'm involved with. If groups of people that only are used to one personality, and another group who associates with the other, I mess up a lot of things and I end up looking very bad. It makes having a social life very hard when I switch.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I'm a happy person except when I talk politics (then I become an a**hole), I have way too much imagination and I'm a kick a$$ bike rider.

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

I have long thumbs.

http://i.imgur.com/n36xZ.png

Describing personalities are not unique.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Alright! List time! (also...not bragging or anything here...most of this will be what I have been told by others)

-Insanely lazy...yet also insanely smart
-lowest grade in calculus class..yet when I try, I understand the math A LOT more (and learn it A LOT faster) than my classmates
-known for very witty humor
-also, for my dark humor
-and for my sarcastic humor
-and my cynical humor
-Known for my love of Romance of the Three Kingdoms
-My AP Literature teacher refers it as "my book" (because I'm the only one in the school that reads it/has read it and I'm in love with the book)
-Known for always being happy and using humor almost all the time
-Known for my love to debate people about almost any subject (basically, how people view..say...Mage here on AG with debates is how people I know in "real life" view me with debates
-Known for how my appearance and the way I act do not match the type of music I listen to (people always tell me that if they had just met me, they'd think I listened to pop alternative rock...when I actually primarily listen to heavy metal)
-Known for being prone to brain locks (or brain farts, as most people tend to call it)
-Known for having a neck "tick/twitch" (people at first think it is a tourettes thing)
-Known for being colour-blind

zonic98
zonic98
547 posts
Nomad

I've been friendzoned maybe the most times in the world.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,254 posts
Regent

I have long thumbs.

About as long as mine. You're not unique! lol

People are more similar than they would expect. Listing characteristics only show how you are in this current situation, but it can change with time, age, place, and so on.

Wanna know what makes me unique? My genes.
/thread
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

I have long thumbs.

i dont but the rest of my fingers are long. i can raise my thumbs more then the point where they point to the ceiling (a 90 angle). i used to be ambidextrous but because my annoying kindergarden teachers decided only retarted people are like that i now can do some things better with my left hand (like writing) and some with my right hand (like using the stylus on the ds).

i am a sleepwalker, im made of 6 races, im very underweight and light. not sure what else.
kellynmcfinch
kellynmcfinch
132 posts
Nomad

well I've got alot of pokemon ideas in my head. though 65% of the people in armorgames said I was stupid about them.

Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,372 posts
Nomad

but something that is unique about me is that i can make a farting noise with my ear.

That is a real life superpower right there the ability to ear fart.

I can raise my thumbs more then the point where they point to the ceiling (a 90 angle).

I can do that I have never known anyone else that can.

I am a sleepwalker

Apparently I sleep walk its funny because sometimes my mum is like what was you doing last night because she has seen me walking around and I'm like what I didn't go downstairs and the only logical reason is that I sleepwalk.
Sauron23
Sauron23
275 posts
Peasant

I have red hair. Being ginger is a big part of my life. I wouldn't change my hair despite some stupid people that make fun of my red hair. I am also one of the few people that I know that gets straight As and also likes to play sports.

Showing 1-15 of 46