ForumsThe TavernHalloween

47 8048
Skulltivator
Skulltivator
630 posts
Nomad

It's that time of year again. What is everyone doing for Halloween this year? Share your plans and past Halloween experiences here.

• 47 Replies
dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

I'm going to say happy birthday to my sister, eat too much candy, brush my teeth violently, maybe have some cake, and I may dress up as something but I'm not really planning on going anywhere.

QuickHands
QuickHands
2 posts
Nomad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQWooWOZkhA

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Da hell, thread refreshed on its own.

I'll try to look for a party and/or take my little brother trick-or-treating. Will watch scary movies the night before and morning/afternoon of. If I dress up it'll be some face paint or a monster mask, I haven't really dressed up for Halloween for 3-4 years.

Skulltivator
Skulltivator
630 posts
Nomad

Looks like there are some Halloween-themed armatars available for use.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

I plan on watching scary movies and eating so much candy corn I turn into a large candy corn. Also, you must eat candy corn white part first - it's a rule.

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

It will be a Halloween party for me. And I'm going as a Lego man. It will be hot, sweaty and yellow but it will get some nice pics.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Hey xNightwish, have you been cursed by the same witch as me?
A few minutes ago I was an architect looking at his blue print, now I'm a headless horseman. My customers are all afraid of me now! xD

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Killersup will be a vampire,sucking the blood from his fair maiden ;D The first halloween Killersup will be celabrating in the past three years.

116 posts
Nomad

Probably nothing this year.

Kind of wanted to buy a horse head mask for the lulz anyway

Fecit
Fecit
13 posts
Nomad

I think ill just stick to scaring children this year.

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

My friend said he was going to dress up as PSY. I have no idea how he's going to do that. But going to go with him to see what he'll look like. I'll be his ninja sidekick.

superbobdabest
superbobdabest
305 posts
Nomad

im going to my yearly halloween party on friday
its so fun to spend time with my friends
on halloween night i am going to be in marin headlands (look it up if you dont know what or where that is) with my classmates and teacher for a big field trip
were gonna have a midnight hike and a fashion show for the boys
its gonna be great

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

.....Images?

Well...sadly...I don't think my costume will be happening this year =/

Story time!

So the reason I was goin to be so was because the girl I've been talking to n all (the one I've been talking bout in the General Relationship Thread) was making me be it and we were going to go trick or treating with a group of friends....well, now that she is in her grounded situation..she can't go trick or treating (along with a majority of our friends not being able to go). We were going to go shopping for the rest of the costume today and she was goin to do makeup for me on the day...but now it is all shot! So it shall have to wait for next year -_-
soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

Also, you must eat candy corn white part first - it's a rule.

omg yes. Every candy corn, every time. Speaking of which, I almost made my armatar the candy corn one except I thought it would make me too hungry for candy corn looking at it all the time. Curse you 582944114 and your yummy armatar!

Last year my brother dressed up as a Rubik's Cube :P
XVERB
XVERB
3,137 posts
Nomad

Well I'm going to a party in my neighborhood because, sadly, I'm too old to trick-or-treat and I am going as John Lennon. I actually look a little bit like him, plus, any old bum off the street can look like him with the addition of round glasses. So this won't be too hard to pull off.

Showing 16-30 of 47