ForumsThe TavernHow do you say goodbye?

32 6105
Skulltivator
Skulltivator
630 posts
Nomad

Everyone has a different way of saying goodbye. I'm sure most of you don't just say "goodbye" when you're saying goodbye to someone. So AG, how do you say it?

• 32 Replies
daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

I usually say "See ya later!". Though it depends on the person I am talking to and what kind of goodbye it is.

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

It wierd, but im bad at saying goodbye. Its preaty hard when you think about it.

If you say it too late, like befor going on a bus, the other wont hear you, so you missed it.

If you say it too soon, you jsut got dry up and have to say it again, which make it uneffective and preaty much lame.

skydragon720
skydragon720
343 posts
Nomad

i usally just say bye or see ya tommorrow, or whenever. in rare occasion, later.

xerox
xerox
715 posts
Bard

"Hmm you know, i should be going..."
I pretend i Didn't hear him say anything and leave as fast as i can.

redslaughterer
redslaughterer
256 posts
Nomad

Cya most of the time, but if i don't like the person, I either find another person and just talk to them or walk away.

PurpleSquishy
PurpleSquishy
150 posts
Shepherd

Later.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

I'm not a huge fan of goodbyes, I will often vanish instead. Of course if it's family, it's always "Take care, love ya."

XVERB
XVERB
3,137 posts
Nomad

I usually say something stupid like: later skater. to my friends

but to adults or people I don't know that well I just give them the old "see ya later"

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

i say either bye, goodbye, lehitraot, shalom, tschuess or aufwedersehe (i hate this word and probably spelled it wrong)

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

or aufwedersehe (i hate this word and probably spelled it wrong)

Auf Wiedersehen. The irritating thing about it, is that it sounds like it should be spelled the way it sounds... Alf Viderzane.
dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

I'll say bye, goodbye, or I'll disappear. If I'm not talking to someone in the last 10 seconds I'll likely just disappear. I'm not very good at knowing what to say when I meet people or when I leave them. So I mostly just appear and disappear silently unless someone talks to me first.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

The irritating thing about it, is that it sounds like it should be spelled the way it sounds... Alf Viderzane.

But xeano...it is spelled how it sounds (W's give V sounds in German)
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Well I usually do this akward thing where I zip my pants down then put my hand in my pocket and stick it out of my zipper, then I wave to someone.

Apparantly some people scream and run away when I do this.

ironblade41
ironblade41
514 posts
Shepherd

Usually just see ya

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I will often vanish instead.

I tend to do that too. Usually people don't tend to notice, but had they noticed me in the first place I wouldn't need to silently walk away in the first place.
Showing 16-30 of 32