ForumsThe TavernJobs

13 1822
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

So this was probably a thread...but I don't see it anywhere nearby nor do I plan on searching for it so I'll make this one...

So a few of us AG users are at the age where we are able to work...so I was curious, what job do you have?

Me - I work as a dishwasher for a local (family owned) Italian restaurant

• 13 Replies
Laughable97
Laughable97
125 posts
Nomad

I used to work at a small newspaper publisher.They don't have a machine so I have to put all the newspapers together page by page. It's $10 an hour but it is probably the worst job you can possible get.

Now I work in the markets where I'll make this weird drink that tastes really nice. It's much less money but it's an awesome job because the people that work there like to have fun.

Blkasp
Blkasp
1,304 posts
Nomad

I do 2x Paper Runs and I do Cleaning at my church @ $13.50 p/hr

116 posts
Nomad

I worked on building supplies deliveries a few times during the summer, but nothing now... Can't find a decent job.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

I wrestle chickens underwater. The tricky part is the feathers.

Max000_Extreme
Max000_Extreme
113 posts
Peasant

I am vampire hobo who lives on human blood and used to a human who worked as a taxi driver,but than I became a vampire taxi driver

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

I just got a job as a courtesy clerk (better known as a carryout) at a local grocery store. I'm making $7.65 an hour. Not much, but better then making $0.00.

Tactical_Fish
Tactical_Fish
776 posts
Blacksmith

Hopefully, I can get a neighborhood paper route soon. I'm also a CIA assasi.... never mind.

redslaughterer
redslaughterer
256 posts
Nomad

I work for my uncle on weekends helping him with some construction. he pays me 40 bucks for about 3 hours of work. Besides that I am a secret agent for the CI.........O_o. Nope, nope, just work for my uncle. Nothing secret going on here.....( That was a close one, almost comprimised my secret miss-!!!!. I'm still typing O_o!!!!)

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

I'm a Senior director for Playboy's movies. You heard that right, folks.

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

I would assume you are kidding Sal.

I am gold king and have only been on this site for a year and a 1/2. Do you think I have a job?

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

I am gold king and have only been on this site for a year and a 1/2. Do you think I have a job?

You could have a boring job sitting at a computer all day, so you visit AG and don't work, and you get paid for it. Sounds like a good concept for a job.
Skulltivator
Skulltivator
630 posts
Nomad

I work at Starbucks. I'm much more friendly in real life. Not even I would hire internet me.

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

I am a proud lazy ***. worked once at my life for now, as a dish washer. it was horrible. i had to - work. I hate washing hte dishes, i mean come on peoples! finish your meals! and dont leave experements on the coup! no one want to clea humus with hot chocolat, cherries lemonade and a ciggarte!
And i was temporery, so i havent got any gloves or apron.

and the funniest part, the boss told me that i &quotut too much effort on cleaning the dishes". never go to 'caffee joe'. i know how they clean the dishes there.

Showing 1-13 of 13