Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Until I die, I'm hoping.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

until the day that some unknown danger strikes me down.

I want to go peacefully, like my grandfather, sleeping; not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

~~~Darth Caedus

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

I'm hoping to last at least another 50-60 years. I can irritate a lot of people in that much time. =D

Twenty years is quite enough

You only want to live twenty years? That's not very long. Don't you want to get married, and have a family? You can't accomplish anything in twenty years.

Until I die, I'm hoping.

I think you're good Sal. The average time of peoples demise is when they die, so you should be able to live until then without a problem.
116 posts
Nomad

Not old enough to the point where I can't do anything for myself... Years wise I'd hope around 70, when it starts to go badly downhill

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

I'd like to live till the year 2100, but that probably won't happen. I'd be 105 by then.

zonic98
zonic98
547 posts
Nomad

Until living isn't fun anymore.

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

I would want to live.... till 80-90. 100 would be great, but that depends how much stuff I do. I would like to live for a while.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Well...I already know I'm going to live forever so I'm good.

danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

I dont understand the question. you mean these 'cool kids' who suicide at the age of 25 so they will "die beautiful"?

Do you think I'd crumble
Did you think I'd lay down and die?
Oh no, not I. I will survive!

Lich if possible. because vampires are so mainstream. also vampires have so much tabbos that its just can freak you out.

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

I intend to live for as long as it is worth living.

redslaughterer
redslaughterer
256 posts
Nomad

Hah, you people will be long gone, I've already prepared for it, found the foutain of youth years ago and took a elixir that gurantees me that I'll live forever.

100 would be great,

This kind of depends what shape I'm in, like if I'm fit and am not senile, it'd be perfect. But if I had to have an oxygen tank just to breathw, I would not like living.

In reality, 80-95 years is more than enough for me.
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

My family has a long line of people living a long time. I will probably die in my mid to late 80s.

XVERB
XVERB
3,139 posts
Nomad

When my mind starts to go I would like to pass. I can't stand thinking there might be a time where I don't recognize my own family.

Cranium80
Cranium80
489 posts
Shepherd

as long as I possibly can.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

Only as long as I have to. There's no reason for me to go past 60.

Showing 1-15 of 52