ForumsThe TavernScary stuff that wont let you sleep at nignt.

60 8742
Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

So umm i dont kmow what to start with. Umm well lets just say that there is lots of stuff that make people be scared of something and not let them sleep at night. Like videos, scary stories, wikipedias. So i dare to ask to all of you who are reading this thread. What are you scared of and what is the thing that wont let you sleep at night?

-Jeff

• 60 Replies
dr_doughnut
dr_doughnut
72 posts
Nomad

I'm afraid that spiders will crawl on me and start biting me in my sleep. And Freddy Krueger. And Jigsaw. And I always think that the things from Apollo 18 are gonna crawl on me and go into my body.

thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

When I first saw Nightmare at elm street (the one with Depp)
I could not sleep that night.

thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

i was reading on wikipedia about cold spots (a place where the temperture drops alot and it is said that cold spots might actually be ghosts) when i saw near the info thing about other ghost-related things most creepy ones for me were "haunted houses' and "near-death encounters" that was enough to make me get off wikipedia for awhile. i aslo made the mistake of reading that at night.

Weird, eastren ghost hunters consider warm spots to as a sign of paranormal.
canada24
canada24
12 posts
Nomad

horror movies

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

horror movies

Want to elaborate on this? What movies? Why so? etc
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

The forums, game comments and profiles flooded with spam... (@.@)

I don't think this needs any elaboration... What do you think pang? =P

GhostOfHorror
GhostOfHorror
890 posts
Nomad

I usually don't have difficulty sleeping, I just have difficulty going offline when I am tired.

samdawghomie
samdawghomie
3,551 posts
Peasant

When I'm scrolling through collective on iFunny before I go to sleep, and those awesome scary faces and creepy pictures. Gotta love those.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

The forums, game comments and profiles flooded with spam... (@.@)

Warned ya, didn't I.

[quote]horror movies

Want to elaborate on this? What movies? Why so? etc[/quote]
I am going to assume it's all horror movies, and because they are scary. They are horror movies, after all. They tend to poke the part of your imagination, that will speak directly to every paranoid part of your brain and probably also the part that makes dreams. It doesn't need a lot, just the suggestion that something isn't as it should be, or it could stop being as it should be any time soon. That, when you wake up next time, something big and scary is going to look down on you, just moments before it horribly ends your life, or worse, you can see the arm of your parent or your sibling hanging from its maw, and it leaves, and you know it will be out there waiting for the right time, and you will forever live in fear.
Even if it isn't rational at all.
Because fear usually isn't.

Anyway, while that is one fine reason I don't watch horror movies at all, they usually do not keep me up all night (because I don't watch them). What does, however, are the little things. Did I remember to pay that bill, I should have started my assignment ages ago, why haven't the postman delivered that one letter I need yet, will I be able to get done in time, do I actually have any friends, or are they just pretending when around me... All the stuff I can't do anything about and should worry about when I should be sleeping.
fireangle
fireangle
176 posts
Nomad

Anything that will put a disturbing picture in my brain. It can be anything a conversation, a movie, a book, ect. That's what will keep me from falling asleep.

landmaster2000
landmaster2000
135 posts
Shepherd

Yep, thinking about slender man too much before bed can make it hard for me to sleep. And too be honest, I find TribeTwelve scarier than MH. Also used to be pretty scared of the aliens in Signs. There'samonsteroutsidemyroom:-;
but eh i was like 7

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

When I'm scrolling through collective on iFunny before I go to sleep, and those awesome scary faces and creepy pictures. Gotta love those.

iFunny hahaha... i love it

And lol
*tick tock tick tock*
That s*** is scary lol...
*shivers*
Major101
Major101
26 posts
Farmer

Apparaitions they are supposed to be holy things but based on the catholic church they are actually demons in disguese. some people have reported seeing them.

Showing 46-58 of 60