Peasant

i like making explosives,
surely i'm not the only one..?

• 15 Replies
ironblade41
ironblade41
514 posts
Shepherd

That sounds pretty fun! Only if I had permission...

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

i like making explosives,
surely i'm not the only one..?

You mean you're messing around with TNT and dynamite? When I see that mushroom cloud go by, I'll be sure to drop some flowers off at your profile.

Anyway, what kind of explosives are you making? I've always been interested in popping balloons, and messing with my Dads air compressor, but I've never done anything really dangerous (that's right. I don't want to end up on YouTube as a fail.)
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Killersup did a little bit of experimenting this summer and found out how to make a bomb with 100+ sparklers,ducktape,and a little bit of erlectrical tape.With little to no "boom"(as in sound.)However,it has quite a large amount of explosion to it.Killersup could teach you if you so pleased

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

I work with questionable substances all the time and make them explode. Im a type of, non violent self taught Pyrotechnic. I make lots of explosive things, sometimes non intentionally though. If I had the ability to have better things for my explosives then I would make my experiments better.

redslaughterer
redslaughterer
256 posts
Nomad

I love making explosives too. I'm working on a nuclear b-.........................O_o. I mean... I don't work with explosives at all.

thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

I love any thing that goes boom, it excites me.

ellock
ellock
385 posts
Blacksmith

Eh, not my favorite pass time. I have been able to think up quite a few things though when people ask me to. Rarely, though, is it an explosive device. My brother does it a lot though and manages to get a lot of entertainment out of it.

awesomecoyoteman
awesomecoyoteman
17 posts
Jester

im not planning on making explosives but when it comes to pyrotechnics.....

did you remember to flameproof your house?

spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

explosives...

best. things. EVAR!

GhostOfHorror
GhostOfHorror
890 posts
Nomad

Don't really understand them.
What's the point of explosives? All I see them doing is being hazardous.

Tactical_Fish
Tactical_Fish
776 posts
Blacksmith

The only real explosive I've made was a dry ice bomb. You put some dry ice in a water bottle, fill it up about 3/4 of the way with water, screw on the cap, and run. After the pressure builds up, BOOM!!! It's actually quite loud. I just used your standard water bottle, but the explosion is obviously bigger if you were to use a 2-liter bottle.

theEPICgameKING
theEPICgameKING
807 posts
Farmer

All you need for TNT is gunpowder and sand.
...LOLMINECRAFT.
Okay seriously, Peanuts can be used to create dinamite, but I dont know what else.
Someone find the rest of the ingredients, tell me and i'll work on it.

And while not really an explosive, ground up magnesium in aluminium foil (perhaps a third ingredient, cant remember) makes thermite. Use that for welding or cooking, it makes a LOT of heat. I remember the time a friend of mine BBQ'd a chicken with an ounce or two or the stuff.

thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

I more or less worked on a fragmentation bomb.
Put 2 Packs of matchsticks in a small container, put a small i ron peice in front and bur it from behind. Not much.

Tactical_Fish
Tactical_Fish
776 posts
Blacksmith

Also, apparently you can put tin foil balls in a bottle of windshield washer fluid and it will explode. I've never tried that. Yet.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

There may not be a direct rule against this, but I'm going to step in and say this has no place on the forums. I'd hate for somebody to learn something on here that would harm them.

Showing 1-15 of 15