analytics and serving ads.
Forums → Art, Music, and Writing → Thanksgiving Armatar Contest
Greetings, minioerhmmm faithful citizens of ArmorGames!
The time has come to revive a proud, old tradition; that is, the seasonal/holiday armatar contests!
We'll be starting out with Thanksgiving - you can chip in with a thematically appropriate submission even if you don't celebrate it.
1) Must be appropriate Cannot be offensive or profane in nature. Keep it clean!
2) The entry must be square, and at least 100x100 pixels in dimension.
3) Must scale down well to 100x100. So if it is larger, make sure that it will still look good when it is scaled down to armatar size. A few suggestions about this:
- Sometimes simple is better. If you go into a lot of detail, it might not look as great when you scale it down. So just keep in mind what the final size will be.
- If you are able to do vector, that can help with the sharpness of the image. However, since they are so small this probably isn't a big issue.
4) Must be completely original. You cannot use elements from other pieces of artwork, the entire armatar must be 100% created by you.
5) Must be Thanksgiving themed.
Note that we won't necessarily add all submissions... Make 'em look good, guys!
Also note that these will likely go up in batches preceding the actual holiday, and disappear from the armatar roster as we approach the winter theme.
We look forward to seeing your contributions!
- 185 Replies
Can't be Thanksgiving without the secondary of meals, the ham steak! People eat ham along with turkey, right?
A nice xat drawing with a simple background.
Here are some better ones.
This look alright in black and white, so I will have two of them.
I hope I did put the picture right xd And yeah,it's not good.
When will we expect to see the first batch uploaded?
I'm thinking early next week, but I'll have to speak to Zophia to be sure.
So it's not going to be done based on a number of entries, but rather a time period?
Some stuff I threw together in about 10 minutes. They're pretty much the same and they aren't great, but I think you guys deserve a laugh at the spam one. :P
Alright, here goes...
That's the extent of my art skills for now. Took me a couple cumulative hours to get everything right.
There will definitely be more to come.
So now we have an aggressive pie to go with my mean corn guy. Let's keep the theme going!
Okay I have never tried to put an image in here before so my apologies if it doesn't work.... Also never drawn anything as such on my computer before, but gotta start somewhere! Anyways, here goes nothing....
Well that was less than successful. Let's try again:
If that doesn't work I'm not sure, the link is there i guess. :P
Sorry for the double post.
Would've worked if your 'img' was lowercase.
Thread is locked!