ForumsSupport Forum[SOLVED]Can't connect on Exit path

17 4898
sohdbrimks
sohdbrimks
5 posts
Nomad

When I click "Start quick play match" it just says "connecting..." but nothing happens

• 17 Replies
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,781 posts
Chamberlain

Well that's probably due to either
1: the servers are down, but if it keeps saying connecting then I doubt that's it
2: your Internet sucks
3: the game isn't popular enough anymore so they shut down it's servers (also unlikely)
4: armor games was having problems and it'll be back up and running in no time

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,746 posts
King

Most likely the first two options ManlyMan stated sohdbrimks... either the servers are acting up or there's a hickup in your internet connection. Try switching browsers and logging into the game again and make sure your connection is solid before trying. It should 'fix' itself this way. =)

dragon144
dragon144
19 posts
Peasant

nope, i used IE, Google chrome, Firefox, and opera and none works

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,746 posts
King

And you are a 100% sure you have a solid internet connection and smoothly running computer dragon144? Thess could often be a problem as well... try to make sure first that it is running without problems and then try again please...

dragon144
dragon144
19 posts
Peasant

well. I can watch youtube, connect to SS2L (shell shock live 2 via. AG). and connect to another game server and even exit path 2 -_-||.... just not the original exit path

GhostOfHorror
GhostOfHorror
890 posts
Nomad

Could be the servers.
I tried to connect to it and had the same problem as OP, and I have a fairly stable internet connection.
I can connect to EP2, though.

sohdbrimks
sohdbrimks
5 posts
Nomad

Any idea when/if this will be fixed?
It's been 4 days already D:

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

Same thing has happened on Colony. Maybe the servers are down due to Hurricane Sandy!

dragon144
dragon144
19 posts
Peasant

maybe.... but EP2 server works well... so maybe it is more like technical problem then hurricane...

trying
trying
467 posts
Bard

It seems to be a problem with the older games that are hosted by AG

dragon144
dragon144
19 posts
Peasant

Anyone have any idea that when will AG start fixing these 2 games' server? and when will they plan to complete?

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,746 posts
King

Just to make sure, I tried playing both Exit Path games (1 & 2) and they both loaded fine dragon144...
I was able to play both of them without any problems...

Are you sure it's not a problem with your internet connection or computer? =/

sohdbrimks
sohdbrimks
5 posts
Nomad

The problem we're having is not being able to play multiplayer on Exit Path 1. Did you try that?

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,746 posts
King

You're right. I tried playing Exit Path 1's multiplayer but it couldn't connect to the server. Exit Path 2's server is working fine from the looks of it...

I'll forward it to John and I (or an admin) will get back to you... hang on! =)

John
John
344 posts
Nomad

I'm taking a look now, please hold while I redirect your call.

Showing 1-15 of 17