StormDragon

StormDragon

4,597 posts

Name: Cleo Keket Nur
Alter Ego: Storm Dragon
Race: Mutant
Power: shadows and darkness manipulation, wolf form, wind manipulation
Hero/ villain scale: undecided
Items: wallet with $150, bag, binoculars, a note pad with a pencil, a camera, a pencil sharpener, a G size Tupperware container, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers(hidden right know (equipped items/ bag, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers, binoculars, camera)

I kept my head down and watched the wolves. I didn't like keeping my opinion to myself but I knew that there was a time to voice it and a time to stay in the background and plot.

Posted Nov 26, '12 at 5:05am

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

Name: Cleo Keket Nur
Alter Ego: Storm Dragon
Race: Mutant
Power: shadows and darkness manipulation, wolf form, wind manipulation
Items: wallet with $150, bag, binoculars, a note pad with a pencil, a camera, a pencil sharpener, a G size Tupperware container, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers(hidden right know (equipped items/ bag, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers, binoculars, camera)

A wolf approaches Kai and he looks to be the Alpha. "Kai who is this wolf?" Kai, "Sky this is Cleo, a female if found where Ruby said to she felt something looking at her." He looks at you, "What is she doing here, and why did you bring her here?" Kai "Well, she is; different from other wolves. To me, she gives me the aura of an Omega wolf, like myself but she is more than that." Sky then gives you a closer look, "Interesting, but I need her tell me why she is more than just an Omega." he now turns the questions on to you. "Now tell me, what makes you different from Kai?"

Posted Nov 26, '12 at 7:54am

blk2860

blk2860

10,796 posts

Name:Nick Stone
Alter Ego: Shockwave
Race:Genetically altered human
Power: Electrokinesis
Items:Skull T-Shirt and Blue Jeans (equipped items/ Skull T-Shirt and Blue Jeans)

I hang up and then start walking to get a better look.

Posted Nov 26, '12 at 11:50pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

Items:Skull T-Shirt and Blue Jeans (equipped items/ Skull T-Shirt and Blue Jeans)

You find your self near the fight, where you are stopped behind a police barricade. However, you can still see the fight clearly. You see two figures flying in the sky and one of them is cloaked in electricity.

Posted Nov 27, '12 at 7:59am

blk2860

blk2860

10,796 posts

I talk to a cop at the barricade. "What's happening?" I ask.

Posted Nov 28, '12 at 1:30am

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

"Live Wire is wanting to take over the city again and she has challenged Super-Man. She says if she win then she gets the city, but If Super-Man she'll giver her self up to my boss."

Posted Nov 28, '12 at 1:33am

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

"Live Wire is wanting to take over the city again and she has challenged Super-Man. She says if she win then she gets the city, but If Super-Man wins she'll giver her self up to my boss."

Forgot to put win in the first time,

Posted Nov 28, '12 at 7:55am

blk2860

blk2860

10,796 posts

"What city and date is this?" I ask.

Posted Nov 29, '12 at 8:14pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

"Uh this city, also know as New York, and today is Is the 25th of November.

Posted Nov 30, '12 at 7:54am

blk2860

blk2860

10,796 posts

"No I mean what year is this?" I ask

Reply to Super Hero RPG (Reborn)

You must be logged in to post a reply!