ForumsForum GamesSuper Hero RPG (Reborn)

935 130443
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

"You wake up in a world you don't recognize after an accident and you start to see so of your favorite super heroes and villains from (Marval, D.C comics, ETC). A few days after the accident you get into your first fight, where you have a choice to make, go down the path of good and become a super hero, go down the path of evil and be a super villain or be undecided and be a 'for hire assassin'. It's your choice, and you choice will change life as you know it.

Races
This is the races you can choose from (Mavel, D.C, ETC)
Human: they have no abilities
Skrull (I think that is how you spell it): Humanoid aliens who can shape shift. They are enemy's to the Cree, and they serve the Hive mother
Cree: The Cree are super genetic humanoid aliens who have had a long standing feud with the Skrull. They serve the Surpemore (I think that is how you spell it)
Genetically altered human: there are two kind in this race, accidental and on purpose. They have a long range of powers, but they have only one power, (thought if you count The Invisible Woman, they can have two or more powers)
Mutants: Mutant are humans who have the X-gene, and they also a wide range of power as well, from super healing, to psychic abilities like mind reading to levitation. However, some mutant use weapons along with there power, like Gambit and his ability to make anything into an explosive.
Super Being: Super being are like Super Man, or Green Lantern, people born or give there power, but don't fall under Mutants or the genetically altered humans. Martians are also in this one as-well

Character sheet:
Name:
Alter ego(aka you super hero/villain name:
Ability( Fill this if you choose super being, mutant, Skrull, genetically altered human):
Bio (as the name says, it is where you put your story before the accident:
Looks (eye color (if you have eyes), skin tone(if you didn't choose Cree or Skrull), hair color(if you have hair), height, and body type( please delete):

After you make your character, this is what your sheet will look:

Name: Adam Kane
Alter Ego: Shadow Gun
Race: Mutant
Power: Can shape shift into a raven, a wolf and a knight. (the wolf and the raven have their own personality's) can summon a sword/shield or a bow/quiver with arrows.
Hero/ villain scale: undecided
Items: bag, white shirt, blue jeans, white running shoes.

Rules: You may attack anyone in the game but it may take a long time to finish the battle so don't. You may chat with other players in this game. You can't help other player in battle, thought you can help the CPU's that I control. Only attack your enemy's never your allies (this rule only applies to heroes) I you fail to fallow these rules who may get kick/banned from this game. I will tell you if you have been banned.

• 935 Replies
The_Gentlemen
The_Gentlemen
177 posts
Peasant

Ohhhoohhh, I always wanted to meet Deadpool.
I am also a Marvel expert, so yeah.

Name: Derek Johnson
Alter ego: Destiny
Race: Human
Ability: He has a trench coat that protects him from telepathic, telekinetic, magic, and even Power Cosmic. In fight uses a sword capable of disrupting and destroying every form of energy. (ex. Slashing energy rays in two, disrupting the power of vampires,etc.)
Bio: His parents died while he was ten and his brother just a baby. They grew with some distant cousins that didn't care much for them. He grew on
the roads, learning how to use a gun and fight. Ten years later, someone throwed him down a bridge in the sea, 500 meters down. Incredibly, he survived, and the last thing he remembers is a man in a black trench coat throwing a sword and some clothes to him, and saying "It's your destiny..." After that, nothing.
Looks: Short black hair, tan, asiatic. Medium build, normal stature.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Name:Cleo Keket Nur
Alter ego:Storm Dragon
Race:Mutant
Ability:Cleo can control darkness or shadows. She can also turn into a wolf and control the wind. She can not control the weather unlike her favorite member of the X-Men.
Bio :Cleo lead a normal life until one day she went to Africa to study the Ethiopian wolf. During the study she took a nasty fall and now has awoken to a different Earth and an expiation to who her dad is and why her last name is the same as Apocalypse's.
Looks:Cleo has amber eyes and short, straight, white hair. Her skin is slightly tanned and gives a small clue to her Egyptian heritage. She is 5'6" and has an athletic build. Cleo dresses like a tomboy and likes to show what she likes or her American pride whenever she can.

Well lets see if I can find Batman, Abe, the X-Men, or TMNT. I know the DC universe better then Marvel but I still know Marvel better then most comic universes. I also wouldn't mind meeting the power rangers but not Ninja Storm, SPD, or anything that came after Mystic Force. Mystic force was the last season I liked of power rangers and the other two I mentioned are the only two I disliked before Mystic Force. If you have something to say about the powers then let me know and I will explain why I chose those powers for Cleo. Also I am using Keket with it's Egyptian meaning not it's French meaning. The Egyptian meaning is goddess of darkness. You can look up the French meaning if you want.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Name: Johnson
Alter Ego: Destiny
Power: none
Items: bag, Trench coat of protection, Sword of disruption, boots, dark bluejeans, (equipped cloths hospital scrubs)

You wake up in a hospital, trying to figure out what happened after you fell, and remembering the mystery man and the equipment he threw down to you. Then you wonder who threw you off that bridge, but before you have time to ponder that a doctor walks in. "Ah your awake, Mr. ..." he looks at the patient sheet. "Jonhson, do you have a last name bye any chance?"

Name: Cleo Keket Nur
Alter Ego: Storm Dragon
Power: shadows and darkness manipulation, wolf form, wind manipulation
Items: bag, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, (equipped item hospital scrubs)

You wake up in a hospital, there is a doctor in the room but she is busy with another patient.You look at the window and see the Kenya sky line. (your character does not know your in another world or she is a mutant) then you feel your head and find a big goose-egg-bump on you head. (How did I get that, oh now I remember, I had that nasty fall) you think to your self. The doctor then comes to you bed side, " Now Mrs." she look at the patient sheet, "Nur, you had some nasty fell there, mind telling me what happened."

(note: the hospital scrubs are a default item but they disappear after you leave the hospital, the message is you two, and any new players)

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Items: bag, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, (equipped item hospital scrubs)

I tell the doctor what happened and why I was out there studying an endangered species.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

"Well, like to see an interest in our wild life but those mountains can be very dangerous, your lucky that fall only caused a bump and not a serous injury like a fractured skull or a broken spinal-cord." she says to you. "but you need to stay a few more days, because we don't want to send you to you hotel, get to your room and have a complication, like having a seizure or worse. But it is only for one night then will let you go if you don't have a set-back." She tells you, in a professional tone.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

I nod in understanding although I hate staying in a hospital. I don't know why I hate such places but I do know that doctors and needles scare me. Thankfully I am able to handle this fear a lot better then my fear of spiders.

The_Gentlemen
The_Gentlemen
177 posts
Peasant

Name: Johnson
Items: bag, Trench coat of protection, Sword of disruption, boots, dark bluejeans, (equipped cloths hospital scrubs)

"Derek. And I'm fine, thanks."

I get out of the bed.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

"Good, now you should get so rest." she says before leaving the room. The other patient, a man that look about thirty-six start to speak to you, "Your lucky you get to leave this hospital tomorrow," he says to you in a weak voice, that surprises you, "you must be wondering what I'm in for and I'll try you. I got N-stage lung cancer, got less than a year to live. You see I was a long term smoker that put a lot of tar and chemicals in my lung, that cause it. I knew smoking is bad for you, but I was addicted to it. I just my son won't follow my foot steps."

--------------------------------------------
(Updating you character, I forgot you shirt)
Name: Johnson Derek
Items: bag, Trench coat of protection, Sword of disruption, boots, dark bluejeans, white shirt (equipped cloths hospital scrubs)

"Now Mr. Derek you should to stay one more night, for observations." he says to you in a professional tone. "Falling more than 20 meter could be fatal, your lucky you landed in water, that water broke your fall, but you need to stay just in case. You could have internal injuries."

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

I listen to the man's story feeling sad for the fact that he won't get to see any grandchildren that might come from his son. I tell him how I feel and would like it if we could be friends even if he has less then a year to live.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

"I thank you for the offer, but this cancer is only the tip of my iceberg of life. First my wife leaves with my son for the U.S. Never writes, never calls and never comes for a visit. On top of that I have to pay child support. Also just before this cancer I lose my job, my job was to transport food and water, sometimes weapons to Wiconda to help them stave off the invasion out there." The word Wiconda, strikes a cord, (did he say Wiconda as in Marval's Black Panther Wiconda) before you can ask him he is asleep.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

I shake my head and thinking that I heard things wrong. I go to sleep and if I get the chance then I will talk to the old man again to find out if he was talking about the Wiconda from the Marvel comics.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

As you sleep start to dream something weird, in the dream you find your self in ancient Egypt as the Sphinx was being built, there is a man standing next to you and he kind of looks like the guy with cancer. He start to speak in plan English "Amazing isn't, a work of art that will make my father's spirit proud, don't you think Cleo, I think it would do make your father proud as well, yes?" But before you can answer, the dream ends and switches to a more normal dream of being a super hero. The next morning, you try to comprehend the Egyptian dream but can't find a reason. You then look to see if the man is awake, but is still out.

The_Gentlemen
The_Gentlemen
177 posts
Peasant

Items: bag, Trench coat of protection, Sword of disruption, boots, dark bluejeans, white shirt (equipped cloths hospital scrubs)

( ehm, Shadowgun, it's Wakanda, not Wiconda)

"Believe me man, I'm fine."- says Derek.
"Now, if you could give me my clothes back..."

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

I look for a clock to see what time it is. If it is 6am or later then I will find something to do until something happens. If it isn't 6am yet then I'm going back to sleep.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

"If that is your choice I'll bring you your things, I don't know where you got that sword, but none of my business," He leaves and when he comes back he as all of your stuff. "Now, I'll leave you so do can get dressed." And he does.

-----------------------------------

You hear a ticking of a clock. you look around and see one. It is on the wall on the other side of the room and it reads five minutes to six.

Showing 1-15 of 935