shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

Name: Cleo Keket Nur
Alter Ego: Storm Dragon
Race: Mutant
Power: shadows and darkness manipulation, wolf form, wind manipulation
Hero/ villain scale: undecided
Items: wallet with $150, bag, binoculars, a note pad with a pencil, a camera, a pencil sharpener, a G size Tupperware container, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers(hidden right know (equipped items/ bag, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers, binoculars, camera)

Sky, "Good to hear, there is a herd of antelope nearby so we will go hunt them." He then leads you and the rest of the pack to the nearby herd

------------------------------

Name:Nick Stone
Alter Ego: Shockwave
Race:Genetically altered human
Power: Electrokinesis
Hero/ villain scale: Chaotic Good hero
Items:Skull T-Shirt and Blue Jeans (equipped items/ Skull T-Shirt and Blue Jeans).

"Well good for you, well you better get to practicing your powers then, but do be careful not to cause a blackout."

Posted Dec 4, '12 at 10:44pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,796 posts

Items:Skull T-Shirt and Blue Jeans (equipped items/ Skull T-Shirt and Blue Jeans).

I hang up and zap a bunny. I then Zap a couple squirrels. Then I walk up to someone random. "Guess what random person! I have superpowers!" I say.

Posted Dec 4, '12 at 10:48pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

Uh blk2860 that is very villain like, I suggest you change it please, or I take Chaotic Good hero off you profile.

Posted Dec 5, '12 at 12:16am

StormDragon

StormDragon

4,592 posts

Items: wallet with $150, bag, binoculars, a note pad with a pencil, a camera, a pencil sharpener, a G size Tupperware container, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers(hidden right know (equipped items/ bag, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers, binoculars, camera)

I follow the pack with my senses on high alert just like I do when I hunt. I normally hunt with a bow but I did take fencing when I was young so this shouldn't be too hard.

Posted Dec 5, '12 at 1:22am

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

You reach the herd and you are out of eye shot of them, Sky, "Cleo, since your new at this you will still with Kai, he will tell you what to do." Then he and several other wolves go out into the grass and wait, Kai, "Okay Cleo, we'll be the ones to looking for weaknesses in the herd, drive him or her out, then help the rest pack take him or her down. You got that?"

Posted Dec 5, '12 at 3:11pm

StormDragon

StormDragon

4,592 posts

I give a nod in understanding as I watch the heard.

Posted Dec 5, '12 at 5:29pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,796 posts

Alright I sit outside and I work on my accuracy by trying to hit cans with lightning (like pop cans)

Posted Dec 5, '12 at 8:28pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

"Okay, so lets go chase that herd, usually the slowest of the herd is the weakest. Then we spit that antelope from the rest of the herd. Then all we need to do is to help the others bring it down, and deliver the kill bite." After Kai says this he runs down to where the herd is.

--------------

(Better)

Your accuracy get better the more you shoot lightning at the cans, and soon your able to hit them with you eye close, (figure of speech).

Posted Dec 5, '12 at 8:39pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,796 posts

Items:Skull T-Shirt and Blue Jeans (equipped items/ Skull T-Shirt and Blue Jeans)

I watch the news. If anyone is reporting in the area. I go over there and tell them "Hello Anyone need a superhero? Well call me at [Insert Phone Number Here]!"

Posted Dec 5, '12 at 8:43pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

Items:Skull T-Shirt and Blue Jeans (equipped items/ Skull T-Shirt and Blue Jeans)

Um are you in it for money, like Iron Fist? If so then I'll put down a fake number, if not tell me now.

Reply to Super Hero RPG (Reborn)

You must be logged in to post a reply!