StormDragon

4,584 posts

Name:Cleo Keket Nur
Alter ego:Storm Dragon
Race:Mutant
Ability:shadows and darkness manipulation, wolf form, wind manipulation
Weaknesses: None so far
Hero/ villain scale: undecided
Bio :Cleo lead a normal life until one day she went to Africa to study the Ethiopian wolf. During the study she took a nasty fall and now has awoken to a different Earth and an expiation to who her dad is and why her last name is the same as Apocalypse's.
Looks:Cleo has amber eyes and short, straight, white hair. Her skin is slightly tanned and gives a small clue to her Egyptian heritage. She is 5'6" and has an athletic build. Cleo dresses like a tomboy and likes to show what she likes or her American pride whenever she can.
Items: wallet with $150, bag, binoculars, a note pad with a pencil, a camera, a pencil sharpener, a G size Tupperware container, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers(hidden right now (equipped items/ bag, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers, binoculars, camera)

I head back to the den and find a place to sleep.

Posted Dec 17, '12 at 1:26am

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

Bio :Cleo lead a normal life until one day she went to Africa to study the Ethiopian wolf. During the study she took a nasty fall and now has awoken to a different Earth and an expiation to who her dad is and why her last name is the same as Apocalypse's.
Looks:Cleo has amber eyes and short, straight, white hair. Her skin is slightly tanned and gives a small clue to her Egyptian heritage. She is 5'6" and has an athletic build. Cleo dresses like a tomboy and likes to show what she likes or her American pride whenever she can.
Items: wallet with $150, bag, binoculars, a note pad with a pencil, a camera, a pencil sharpener, a G size Tupperware container, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers(hidden right now (equipped items/ bag, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers, binoculars, camera)

You enter the den, and you see there is not much room. But Ruby seem to be sleeping alone, so you go and sleep by her.

Posted Dec 17, '12 at 3:26am

StormDragon

StormDragon

4,584 posts

I am a heavy sleeper that normally won't wake up unless someone says my name, shines a light in my eyes, makes a loud noise, or I hear a noise that I can't identify. Because of this and the fact that I am use to camping I believe that I should get a good night's sleep.

Posted Dec 17, '12 at 6:06pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,796 posts

Name: Nick Stone
Alter ego: Shockwave
Race: Genetically altered human
Ability: Electrokinesis
Bio: Known as a troublemaker, he is constantly hanging out with his friend Ryan Smith who has Technopathy (Control of technology).
Looks: Green Eyes, Straight Black hair (turns spiky when he uses his power), Whitish Tan, Skull T-Shirt and Blue Jeans
Hero/ villain scale: Chaotic Good hero
Items:Skull T-Shirt and Blue Jeans (equipped items/ Skull T-Shirt and Blue Jeans)

"Alright." I eat my food and drink my drink and then say "Let's go."

Posted Dec 17, '12 at 11:18pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

You fall into your normal heavy sleep, in this dream you find you self in the African grasslands, but your not a wolf and none of the pack is with you. You start to walk and you come upon a watering hole but see no animals, instead you see what looks like a man sitting cross legged next to it.

------------------------

Bio: Known as a troublemaker, he is constantly hanging out with his friend Ryan Smith who has Technopathy (Control of technology).
Looks: Green Eyes, Straight Black hair (turns spiky when he uses his power), Whitish Tan, Skull T-Shirt and Blue Jeans
Items:Skull T-Shirt and Blue Jeans (equipped items/ Skull T-Shirt and Blue Jeans)

Both you and him leave the bar and grill restaurant, and he lead you to an ally. "It was down there," he points in the ally, "I was ambushed out here and dragged in there, but i manage to kick the guy before he got a chance to kill me."

Posted Dec 18, '12 at 1:46am

StormDragon

StormDragon

4,584 posts

I go to the man and try to talk to him.

Posted Dec 18, '12 at 2:24am

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

You say hello and he looks at you, "So your the other changeling in Africa," he stands up, he is very tall, and he has the African look to him. "I'm am Kaang."

Posted Dec 18, '12 at 4:10am

StormDragon

StormDragon

4,584 posts

"It's nice meeting you. You can call me Cleo." I say and try to not suspect this guy to be a bad guy. I suspect it cause I remember a couple of bad guys who had psychic abilities, what I think you need to get into someone's dream, and lived in Africa. The first two that come to mind are Apocalypse and that one that Storm worked for back when she was little.

Posted Dec 18, '12 at 6:48pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,796 posts

I look for blood or footprints.

Posted Dec 18, '12 at 7:08pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

He looks at you, "You seem a bit different than that other changeling Odom."

-------------------------

You find nothing. (I'm not making it to easy for you) "You probably won't find anything, he's a pro so he most-likely cleaned the place of foot prints." The mystery man says to you.

Reply to Super Hero RPG (Reborn)

You must be logged in to post a reply!